Chapter 9: Never Been Kissed

Is this true?  From what's happening right now, I don't think so. As I was frozen, caused by a spell under the coldest creature on earth... let me narrate how this sh!tty thing happened...

Soon, I found myself racing towards the condominium of Seth, following the direction said here in his contact I have with me.

I chose Seth over Gen. I am crazy. Yes, I am. V just got so powerful she's so Hashtag- TeamSeth. She thought I can give her to him. But I guess not.

After choosing Seth over Gentry—or let's say after choosing Toph over Gentry, I went into the young man's condominium and pretended to be a baby sitter for his little bro.

I went up and then VOILA! Seth's drunk... His coat on the floor. He's wearing his black slacks, and white dress shirt. His feet in socks. I know that he's been in liquor blues.

His condominium was the usual Bachelor's Pad for spoiled RKs or in longer term, Rich Kids. I'll leave things and the design to your imagination now.

Let's go back to the scene.

Toph hugged him dearly calling his name infinitely. I helped the little man carry the bigger one. For the first step, I laid his underwear-model like body onto his black L-shaped sofa.

I assisted Toffee and put him on his pyjamas..."How's Christina?" he asked while rubbing his right eye,

"She's fine she's being taken care of right now... And you-"

"Pwease don't get mad at brother... He was just trying to protect me." He said with tears falling down his eyes. I wiped them away and kissed his forehead.

"I won't..."

"Mom and dad are fighting again...There are guns everywhere..." He cried

I remembered that his father's a senator and I guessed his family life's as sordid as politics. I hugged him tight "Good thing! Brother came to pick me up". I kissed his cheek and tugged him inside the comforter.

"Where do you usually sleep baby?"

"Beside brother..." After saying that, I now realized how close these two really are "Don't get angry at him pwease." He added

"I won't. I swear" then kissed him goodnight

The next thing to handle was the drunken monster on the sofa lying in a very bad manner. I lifted him up and tried as much as I could to bring him back beside his brother on the bed.

Come on!!! (I was this mad)

He's damn heavy! I held him. I was on his back assisting him not to lean backwards. My hands can touch his hard and very masculine chest. I bit my lower lip... Sh!t! I'm being a pervert here trying to get my chance.

Oh no, Seth I'm going to take advantage of you. Bwahahaha... And so, V attacked my head again.

Suddenly, I heard him mumbled something. He then stood upright and regained his poise and approached the sink, looked at the ref. and then grabbed some bottled water.

I watched him act foolishly, while drowned in all the booze he drank. I sniffed myself, for I smell something crazy, his scent transferred to me. It was a clean manly aroma with a touch of alcohol and a bit of Seth.

He turned to me and we looked at each other like we are some contenders from a staring game. 

Gawdd...his eyes got smoky, his lips, oh-look at those lips-they looked soft and just look at him!

It's like a werewolf and a vampire battled to death, but ended up sharing him instead. And all of the dark shadows that bind the underworld came upon him to possess his very own body, creating a very deceitful creature like him-- like Seigrid Theodore, or Seth whatsoever, and who is now approaching me like I'm a prey, a poor deer or doe... fvck whatever... he caught me in lovelights.