Never Been

Angele Hendricks is a freelance writer for a magazine which features young and eligible single male species. 

She knows it. 

She is certain that a lot of women will try their hardest just so they can steal her job. 

No! No! No!

At the age of 26, she is still wearing her chastity belt for the title of "Never Been Kissed Never Been Touched". She's contented and happy living her unkissed, untouched and unloved life.

Until she enters the world of Seigrid Theodore, one of the most eligible bachelors in New York, one of the primal beasts she has to meet, one of those romantic cliche she has to face and one of the unexpected reality out of the most unexpected ones.

Meeting him is the start of a new journey of her life and will turn it upside down. Like more than up side down as Seigrid will not allow that he would just simply a supporting character in this story.

However, her childhood crush, the one she fantasized the most, the one who broke her heart and the one who made her believe in promises but never kept his own, returned and seem to have his own agenda.

Join Angele as she takes you into her wildest dreams, series of awkward encounters and heart-warming moments in this light romantic novel.