Chapter 14

"What are we talking about?! Let's just go! Not showing up means giving up" He said as he tucked my arm into his.

He was so erratic!

We stopped walking in front of Violet and friends. The real life Barbie's eyes grew wider, even her mouth. I loved to see her face like that. I grinned at her and Seth smiled in return.

"So... Seigrid." She greeted coldly.

"Violet. Meet Angel, my date" He said proudly.

With 360 roll of her eyes she demanded, "So you're with that woman."

"So you're with your friends" The bitch gulped largely.

Ha! Sucker!

Seth and I moved away and we looked at each other with a winning gaze.

The event, however, finished too soon. It was more of a discussion party and nothing special, except from my funny and friendly conversation that went all throughout the party.

Seth invited me to the beach, he said he wanted to see the people on the beach at 10 o'clock. It was bright even at night time, and the lights came from the different resorts. I just watched him watch the sea, until I dozed off and woke up. 

Time ran fast it's already 10:45.

"Seth!" I called as he looked back at me.

"Hmm?" his eyes were illuminated by the beautiful moonlight.

"It's 10:45!" I reminded him.

"And so?"

"Aren't we supposed to go home already?" confusion arose within me.

"You wanna go home already?" I shut my mouth in his answer. I wanted to enjoy Guam. I just gave him a big sigh.

"Pffft..." I mumbled. He heard my reaction and held me back inside the hotel after he scratched the back of his head looking like a whining kid.

We're heading the reception desk. Standing there was the lady with a Hawaiian look named Gracie...

"Uhmm... I would just like to ask if there is still an available Deluxe Room?" What?!

"Wha-What?" I asked Seth with lots of wonder on my face

"I'm booking you a room."

"Ha?!"

"Yes. Let's talk later..." He turned back again to Gracie "So is there?"

"I'm sorry sir. I think we have none." She said gloomily.

Seth inhaled deeply. He looked at me with a shocking face

"What now?" I said and he gulped big that I can see the motion of his Adam's apple

"We- - You'll stay in my room."

Woah! My eyes went bigger in shock.

V jumped for joy and Nerdy-self killed herself.

Was this the moment like in the movies when the girl and the guy went in to sleep over and they fell for each other?

Was this it?

Oh, V! Was I going to say goodbye to you already?

"Wait, Sir! I'll just double check..." she interrupted as my face fell. Seth's look turned nervous and I guess mine too.
"Umm Sir..."

Sh!t!

This is it...

Drum roll please...

Thump thump thump...

Hmm, I think that's my heart beat.

Seth's and my face tensed.

"Sir...uh....there is one left"

Fvck....

My face still the same, but my lips dropped into frown. In my peripheral vision, I saw Seth's reaction the same as mine.

Really? Wow
"Sir...you sure you're gonna book this?" Seth kept quiet for a moment and nodded slowly, but unsurely.

He paid to the receptionist with total reluctance. Silence crept between us while he was escorting me to my room.

"Why aren't you happy with this?"

"What do you mean?"

"You seemed to be so reluctant."

"Ahn... It's because... I-you- I have to purchase another room." I made face too obviously and he laughed. He swiped the key and opened the door for me.

"Uhmm...Good night, Angel!"

"Night too!" he closed the door.

Okay! Too bad V, I thought you'll still stay with me. V grunted.

The room was spacious and with hint of beige and neat arrangements. The room had one LED screen TV and a queen-sized bed.

Atop the table, I saw different boxes of what it looked as apparels. I snatched a glance to what was inside. I saw a set of casual clothes and sleeping attire. I took a nice bath and dressed myself into my white silk pyjamas that were inside of the shopping bag.

I laid myself on the very great bed. Ah, yes! Rest mode, at last! My phone vibrated, it's Seth!

Hav u found the clothes?
-Seth to Me

Yup. Is it frm u? I knw it is. Thnks!
-Me to Seth

Why did you ask a question that you would answer yourself? Yeapss...they were from me. I have it bought by one of my staff lately, since there's a big issue going on that's why we're stuck in here
-Seth to Me

Well, do I hav to answer that? Big issue?
-Me to Seth

Long story...
-Seth to Me

WTH?! Okay?
-Me to Seth

What did u do?
-Seth to Me

I took a refreshing bath. Want the details?
-Me to Seth

No, thanks.
-Seth to Me

Our texting stopped as my eyes surrendered to sleep.