Chapter 1

Hmmm... Potato, Tomato, Banana...It's complete. I've managed to complete my set of grocery. Every Sunday this wass most likely my routine. Finished my grocery shopping.

Tomorrow's another adventure with another bachelor. I wondered what kind of guy is he? A flirt? A gentleman? A player?

Honestly, I was not fully aware of how he looks. Eventhough I worked at a magazine about eligible bachelors, I just become aware about them and what they look like when I was given a scoop.

As I glanced at my cart, I noticed that I forgot to include some whipped cream, so I went back to the Dairy section and foundsome of what I needed. Until, a figure appeared before my peripheral vision. Deep brown-haired, light blue-eyed, Harry Potter-ish guy walked by me.

NO WAY! Gentry Jacobs!

Gentry Jacobs or simply Gen, was my all-time crush ever since elementary. I've never had any guy to admire, but him. I was a Harry Potter fan, both of us were. I stalked him on Twitter every day. Good thing his account was public. So far as I've known, he's an Assistant to the Advertising Director of the Travel Mag.  I adored him!

W-wait! He's looking here! No-no!

I can't afford him to see me in my present state. My clothes weren't eye worthy. Gray broomstick skirt matched with plain white tee and red hoody jacket. I looked-I looked hilarious! Shame on me!

"Gen?!" he came near me and he said, "I missed you so much Angele.What happened? What happened to us?" he took few strand of hair away from my eyes held my cheeks and slowly leaned in to touch my lips with his. Heaven—it was.

BUT IT WAS JUST A DREAM.

Gosh! I was daydreaming again.

In reality, there he was choosing what to drink with his circle of friends. It looked like they have some night-out later. I took a detour over the meat section as I took one last look at his presence hoping he wasn't able to catch my glimpse. Was this all I'm gonna ever have? Glimpse from a far and bitterness? I sighed. Never been everything and I guessed never been liked.

I went home carrying a flush of red on both of my cheeks. As I continue my imagination... So after the kiss, he held my hand—STOP ANGELE! You're kidding yourself! 

**********

I yawned and stretched my arms as I woke up at a very bright sunlight. "I better prepare my clothes well" I said loudly and absent-mindedly as I remembered my interview with Mr. Seigrid Thedore. I better not look like a mop when paired and seen beside him.

After selecting what to wear, I hastily went to the bathroom for a great bath. Then, I slipped in my white A-line skirted dress and added my black corduroy coat in the equation of my outfit. I thought these simple black flats will complete my attire. I fixed my hair as usual, thin-black plastic headband with my hair one sided. I picked up my notes and necessary writing materials and headed off to the Wall Street to hit the IA&A Building.

As I reached my destination, I noticed that the building just looks like the other establishment out there. Big sign written in steel says IA&A with small fonts below stating International Airways & Aviation.

I hit the revolving door and approached the receptionist, she's a great hottie—Carmin as stated in her rectangular name tag.
"Uhmm... Good morning! I'm from The Bachelors Magazine"
"Hello Ma'am! Please turn right and present this card to the assistant beside the elevator. He is there ready to assist you." Carmin said as she traded an exclusive red card for my ID.

I followed what she told and found a guy in uniform, he's the lift assistant I thought...
"Hi! The lady from the reception told me to reach out this card to the elevator assistant and he will assist me to Mr. Seigrid Theodore's office." he smiled and reached out for the red card
"Yes ma'am. Please follow my lead" I followed him noticed that he scanned the red card beside a tall mirror in the corner of a corridor of elevators.