Letter to the readers

I know that this novel took me almost two years to finish. Those were the rollercoaster two years of my life, so far.

I've come to realize something about myself and of course some of this material's wrong grammar. Hahahaha!

And now, I have ended the story, who's with me in the said roller coaster ride.

I know I have been a sh!tty author when I left the story open for long months. And I feel every bad for it. 

I love this work so much for it reminds me of the very lessons I learned throughout its process. Each word and each sentence have become a puzzle piece to my being.

There were days, when I struggled to have this novel be noticed and I'm glad that some finally appreciated my work. The work that I have fought for so hard.

With that, I would like to thank all of you who have believed in this novel and supported this. Loving this book is a great blessing for me and it doesn't matter if you love this novel more than the author. Hahaha!

I just wish that will still join and support me in my future adventures as an aspiring writer. Feel free to chat and I will definitely hear you out. I won't bite. Or would I? Just kidding!

Please give me a thumbs up on Facebook and visit my blog for my out of this world crazy adventures!

Hearts and Kisses,

Fern Risher