Chapter 11

What's happening in the world today?

"Seth desperately needs you to be his date for the Travel Mag's New Look launching in Guam."

"In Guam? Me-his date?! He is desperate?" A night in Seth in Guam V said this is her chance, my chance, OUR chance.

"Yes, Angel. He is."

"W-w-why me?"

"Because you know all the stuff about the Travel Mag. He needs you to be there since you're his assistant."

"It's part of my job. I got it. I don't know how to pull it though" I never tried to reject the offer.

Yes! I've gotta be prepared it's Guam and it's Seth, put it all together it's Perfection! Sh!t! Sh!t! Sh!t! Angele! You're not actually like this-Nerdy-Self reminded.

I'm sorry, V just got in so much power I can't control it. She wanted to fly away to be taken away by Seth's forbidden fruit.

"That's why I'm here!" she exclaimed excitedly. Woo! That woke me up
"You're gonna help me?"
"Yes! Seth asked me to. Actually he originally asked me to be his date, but I refused"
"Why? Because you're his ex?" she laughed.
"No. Not about that. I- I actually have a fiancé already"
"Oh!" I said dumbfounded.

So, Seth was now really desperate. I guessed he's really bitter about Mae
"Actually before, I was his safest muse." She laughed as I looked at her confused
"We broke up, y'know?" she added
"Yeah..."
"We were in High School back then, we never kissed. Our relationship was just too short."
"If you don't mind me asking. Why?"
"We found out that we're first cousins"

Oh, that's why they're still friends. I guess he's not that bitter at all then
"So, where are we heading?"
"Macy's!"

I was getting nervous about this and what will happen?

Will I be liposuctioned?

What the hell?

"What will you do to me? Will you cut my hair, perm it or straighten it? Will you have me Liposuctioned? How 'bout breast implants, nose jobs or whatever it is? Is this a makeover? What? I don't know, I don't want to change. I want to be-- I want to-" I panted heavily.

"Calm down, Angel. None of those, okay? We'll just get you some appropriate and compatible clothes for the party and I'll teach you how to put some light make-up. I know you're conservative and you're beautiful already. If I'm going to make you very very pretty then you might not be safe around Seth."

My face etched in confusion, "What 'not safe around Seth'?" I asked. 'Safe'? I didn't get it.

"Oh, come on! You know the guy!"
"Okay, I completely understand."
"So... Macy's?" she asked happily and her energy just got into me so much that I felt the same way she did.

Date in Guam with Seth.

Just one night doesn't matter isn't it?

***

"Ma'am would you like some drink?" The tall, blonde flight attendant asked.
"Uhmm...Just cold water please."
"Sure Ma'am. Anything else?"
"None, nothing more." I remarked after she placed a glass of cold water above my table.

I desperately needed this especially when facing my scorching boss in front of me. This was the most anticipated and exciting event of my life so far. After being informed of my Guam event with Seth, I hurriedly called Maricar and informed her about my absence, good thing she understood.

Now, with all the shopping Mae and I have done, the arrogant and hot-headed beast was sitting in front of me glancing at his watch from time to time. I cleared my throat, as if I wanted to tell him something. He looked at me, "What?"

"Uhmm? Nothing Seth, I just—I just cleared my throat" I said with a very jolly outlook. He suddenly looked at me with confused face. He's so cute and looks so boyish. I want to take a picture of that face if I only could.

"So...this Travel Mag's new look launch...who's gonna be there?"

"Owners of different hotels, airline companies, photographers--"

"Okay. I think I already have a good picture of how these things will go."

He looked into the window and abruptly snapped back again "And Angel,"
"Yes, Seth!' I said and looked at him "You always stay by my side" he looked so serious.

His eyes intense with a very striking gaze. I flushed with his reaction and gripped my fingers together against each other. I breathed heavily as he interrupted

"You're red."

I got shocked and slapped my head repeatedly. Sh!t! This isn't going to work like this. He laughed and added "Oh, Angel!" I looked at him and he gave me a genuine smile.

He's-he's just so sweet back there. Like I wanna punch him. I, then now, realized that we were becoming light with each other and I liked this.

"Why? What's wrong with me?"

"There's nothing wrong with you"

"Well, I guess I made you annoyed at me again" I said as I fumbled my fingers

"You always do and I get used to it." He said without a tone of annoyance or anything bad. It was rather light, floating and easy

"Why are you so nice to me in the past days?"

"You wanna know?" his gaze was tempting on purpose

"Yes, I do!"

Sh!t! Is this because of the kiss?

Please tell me it is, then kiss me again. Damn you, V! Not this time, not in Guam. Or else I'll definitely lose you.

Shut up Angele! Shut up!

"Well, I just saw different papers several days ago... About your rants?" Oh mother of my loving father! Did he just- -did he just read what I just scribbled? Oh no? I accidentally sent him some of my- Ahhhhhh!

"I'm sorry Seth" I looked back at my hands again.

"You don't have to. It's part of my fault too since I've been harsh on you on your first day...It's just you're so innocent, and-"

Holy macaroni! They locked-- our eyes locked.

I gripped my hands into my chair.

Sh!t! It's glued, our eyes.

I felt something strange.

His eyes widened and rapidly he grabbed my hair, hurting me. Our face so close it's like we're gonna kiss again.

He's panting very heavy with his left hand pushing my right shoulder into the seat harshly, the right ones was grabbing my hair up above my head, deep into the couch.

Was he into BDSM?

The pull on my hair was just too tight and it hurts.

Gosh!

Was he gonna kiss me? We're just alone in his private plane. Was this planned?

V was jumping exaggeratedly. His eyes on mine carefully. I breathed out through my mouth.

"Don't move" He said, I shivered.