Chapter 17

ANGELE

I opened my eyes and hastily, I sat up. I glanced around the room and saw Seth seated comfortably on the sofa.

"Good morning!"He greeted with a very cute smile.

He's wearing denim button-up shirt. It was opened showing his off-white t-shirt underneath and the sleeves folded completing the outfit with a pair of navy blue Sperry's and ankle-level folded khakis.

"Hey!" I answered.

He stood up and came near me. He sat beside the bed and his gaze turned deep. His eyes traveling my lips.

What the?!

"You have a trace of saliva on the right corner of your lips" he said in between giggles as I wiped the corner with my index finger, panicky. He just kept on laughing and added,

"Go shower. I'll wait for you downstairs for breakfast."

He left the room and I got up to approach the shower bringing with me the shopping bags above the table.

After the bath, I had myself in undies and wore the yellow cotton shirt and denim jeans. In the other bag I saw a pair of flip flops that I slipped into my feet. All my stuff will last up to this day. I thought maybe we will leave later.

I went down in the restaurant to see Seth,
"Seth!" I called out with a great smile.

"Go pick your food." he ordered without glancing over me

"Aaa...okay..." As I headed off to get my plate and some foods from the buffet selection.

After I was done, I went back to sit across Seth

"We're going to Ross." He said after chewing his omelette

"Ross?" In between my teeth's motion.

"Yup. Dept. store."

"Why?" I asked as he finished sipping on his juice

"To buy some clothes..."

"The CEO shops at Ross? Can't believe this. For what?" my face etched a complete confusion

"Ha! This is part of my cost-cutting since this is quite unexpected. And, it is for us."He answered back with a slight smirk as I forked another round of ham.

"Ha?!" my chewing halted

"We still have to stay here for a few more days." Few more days!?

What was happening to the world?! I had to stay for a few more days? With him? This would be very hard.

"Wai-"

"I informed Maricar" I nearly spitted my juice.

"Wha-what did you tell her?" Holy sh!t!

"That you have to be here in Guam...we still have other business to take care of." I sighed with his excuse.

Good thing he didn't tell Maricar that we're stuck in here with nothing to do. That girl will think green. 

"Goodness, gracious" What a relief.

We finished eating while I listened to his favourite movies. After that, we rode a trolley going to Ross Department Store.

The Guam sun was not painful to the touch, the warmth of the rays were rather comforting. There were lots of foreigners here, from Indian to European. The trolley system was very efficient, especially for the tourists. Every trolley stopped in each common hotels, attractions and malls. All destinations were quite near to each other.