Chapter 6

As soon as I landed at my new office building, Seth sent me a text message: I'm here waiting at the Privileged elevator. Hurry. I hastily went to the Privileged elevator and saw him wearing a beige coat- that accented the damn color of his eyes, and a cream dress shirt beneath.

 Damn! He's forever a formidable opponent of my sex, battling alongside my lust versus my unwavering chastity.

"So, Ms. Hendricks...today I'm gonna show you your office. And, I'm gonna tell you what to do with your job—specifically. " He informed and ran a hand through his hair, breath-takingly, leaving me with no oxygen.

I exaggeratedly inhaled. 

"Okay...Seth?" I said as he smirked. We looked at each other and gave a flat smile. This feels so natural, unlike the usual, when he's so intimidating.

We came to the special floor, which, up until now I still don't know what floor. We turned right-away from his office and there, a separate double door lies. He opened it up for me with the-ladies-first hand gesture.

It was bigger than that of my The Bachelors office. The surrounding is very much professional...Bronze, gray and silver linings. Cozy...

"Have some feels of your office.Try to sit on your throne..." He calmly offered me as I followed with my feet slowly moving forward. I sat down and rotated the chair I'm sitting on. 

Woah! I feel like a boss! I saw him staring at me with his angelic and gentle eyes. I was startled and hurriedly jumped off of my seat and returned back by his side.

"Hmm! Why did you return?" he asked

"Uhmm you might need me?" I answered as my cheeks turned into fire. He raised both eyebrows and lifted a smile. He sighed.

"Ooh! I thought you still need an hour to play with your revolving chair.." He said, his face turned dark and serious as he looked away from my gaze. What's wrong with this man?

"Let's go down, Angel"

"Okay." our environment became gloomy again. Why is he so bipolar like this? Quietness deafened me as we went down through the elevator.

We crossed the road and went to a certain street, there I saw Starbucks. We entered the coffee shop,
"What's yours" He asked

"W-what's yours?" I asked, his brow furrowed

"Mine? Caramel Macchiato." 

"O-okay..Uhmm...Can I have some Mocha Frappuccino?" 

"Frappuccino?" He was shocked, primarily because it was very cold today and I still ordered something that will freeze me.

"Yup!" I said giving him a sweet grin, but he swiftly turned away afterwards

He approached to where I am sitting and resided himself on a seat facing me. He casually explained to me my job description. He also expounded on the fact that I am his Executive Assistant and. 

He admitted that building up on his image with the company can be very hard, especially that his father's a senator. He's expecting me to work alongside him in everything. 

As he talked, I'm very observant of his little actions. The way his mouth opened and closed, everytime he ran his hand through his hair, moments when his gonna lick his lower lip, instance when he's going to sip on his cup and the way his Adam's apple moves. 

My mouth parted slightly in this jaw-dropping and ball-wrecking scenarios. Yeah Miley!

"Hey! Are you still with me?" He asked snapping me out from my own world