chapter 6

As y/n parked her car she sighed, she was already exhausted. She saw her fathers car was back as she parked, she wasn't mentally prepared to have to face him in the slightest. That's how it's always been since then...

Y/N had so much pent up anger stress and sadness that she physically had no escape from and to say she could cry everything out made no sense either because that's just how y/n had become. She refused to let herself have it easy, in a way she was punishing herself. Even tho she blamed her father for the way things had become she also blamed herself.

"If only I had been faster and tried harder she probably could've still been here". This is the line that haunted y/n's mind daily along with flashes of when she held her mother as she died in her arms. She even had nightmares of that time....

Sighing y/n put her hands in her pockets and walked into the house, she expected for the house to be pin drop silent but to her surprise it wasn't....she heard giggling and talking there was many voices. One of which was her fathers, as she got to the main area of the house she was perplexed by what she saw.

There her father sat with soojin a woman and a boy

"Babe you're back!!" Soojin was first to notice y/n's presence. The room fell into a thick silence as soojin hugged y/n and kissed her cheek. Softly y/n pushed soojin away, as much as she hated the whole relationship thing she wouldn't be rough with soojin as in shove her around and hit her.

"Oh, so this must be your daughter jeon"? The woman asked. "Yes she is". Y/N was about to protest but Mr.Jeon cut her off. "Introduce yourself dear". He said to her. "Why"? She asked coldly clearly shocking the woman by her tone and how deep yet smooth her voice was for a girl. "Y/N don't put up a fight with me now please". He said sharply.

Y/N shook her head before speaking. "The names y/n as you already know, I'm 22". That's all u need to hear. "Oh well my Name is Jeon Ara, I'm the same age as your father 46, also, this is my son, son introduced yourself". Tho y/n wasn't interested in being around all these people moreover her father she let soojin drag her and they both sat down at one end of the couch.

Y/N finally looked at the boy properly and then realized what he was wearing. Which fascinated her a bit but not to the point of it being obvious.

This is what he wore.

she would never question someone's style as she knew some people were different like her as she was a girl with many differences about her with both her physical body and her masculine style

"My name is Jeon jungkook I'm 24 years old". He answered. His voice was like a Suttle melody, very pretty. Y/N looked at her father obviously looking for an explanation as to who these people are.

Jeon seemed to have caught on as he spoke. "I'll explain later, just know they'll be staying with us from now onward". Y/N frowned at the statement but she didn't question. "OK, I need to go now". Standing y/n bowed to Ara in respect and walked away to her room.