chapter 12

As they returned home they were greeted by a angry looking soojin. As soon as she saw then she got even more angry. The way y/n held jungkooks waist as she helped guiding him up the stairs from the garage to the back door to enter the house. She noticed jungkook being covered by y/n's jacket aswell.

Gritting her teeth she approached them with quick steps.

"What the hell is all this"? She asked loudly ripping y/n's hand off of jungkook making them both look at her annoyed. "Soojin what drama are u causing now"? Y/N was quick to ask not wanting to drag on an argument. "What are u asking me, what drama? How am I supposed to react when my girlfriend has her arms around someone else and even gave them her coat, where did u even take him anyway. Who is he to u"?

"It doesn't matter who he is to me, I took his to a business party with me because I had no one else I could possibly take". "So? Why is he in your clothes then"? She asked still not convinced. "It's literally after 11 in the night it's cold outside soojin". "So? U don't care, u never care. You're always like a brick wall, nothing bothers u". Y/N chuckled shaking her head. "Soojin...there is big fucking gap between being cold and being heartless, I hope u realize".

Soojin scoffed. "Yeah whatever, he's just being all nice around u I'm sure he likes u or some shit like that". "Soojin will u shut up with all the nonsense now, gooddamn, jungkook are u gonna eat anything"? She looked at jungkook waiting for an answer. Looking down he shook his head. "Alright head to your room and go to bed, I'll do the same".

Nodding he said a little goodnight to y/n and walked upstairs carefully as y/n watched him.

Once he left y/n felt someone pull her by her collar she didn't give any reaction knowing who it was. Both y/n and soojin looked each other dead in the eyes. "Why why can't u just love me, I'm here giving myself to u willingly and you keep pushing me away, what what else is there that u want that I don't have"? Y/N could see soojins eyes start to tear up.

"Nothjng soojin, there's nothing. Don't u realize? I just don't love u...as much as u think we're meant to be we're not. This relationship is just forced and disaster waiting to happen. I'm not gonna make the same mistake my father made years ago". "What? What mistake"? No one knew of the incident years ago with Sol only those who were present the day of her burial anyone who asked Jeon just said it was due to natural causes that she died.

No one could fight him about it because no one ever saw her body to see the cut.

"Nothing, go to bed and get it in your head, we will never happen. You're only here cause your parents are our friend and they aren't around so you're just staying here". With that y/n walked off leaving soojin in tears.