chapter 39

Jungkook opened his hazed eyes, he was greeted with the glow of the red led lights that lined the corners of the rooms ceiling. He yawned and looked to his side taking y/n's phone he checked the time. "Seven thirty". He whispered. He was going to let her sleep till eight but then he remembered something making him wake her up anyway.

"Sweetheart, wake up, you haven't eaten since morning, get up and ill make something for us to eat". He spoke as he gently shook her shoulders and kissed all over her face. In seconds of him doing this y/n started shifting, her sleep being disturbed. She groaned as she held jungkooks hand that was shaking her and snuggled more ready to go back to sleep.

"Hey, no, no, no,no. We've slept for three and a half hours baby, I know for a fact u didn't have lunch so you need to get up, let's have dinner together". Y/N groaned in protest once more as her eyes slowly fluttered open. Jungkook massaged her scalp lightly as he saw her eyes finally open. "Good morning". He spoke in a playful tone with a little smile on his lips.

"Morning, nothing". Y/N replied in her deep husky voice certainly not pleased with being woken up. "Don't be so sour u big baby, u need to eat". "No I dont". She fought back as she turned now laying stomach flat on the mattress using her own arms as a pillow. Jungkook gave her a little smack on the back of her thigh as he got up. "Yes u do, now put on a shirt and come let's have dinner".

Y/N sighed in defeat and did as she was told taking a hoodie she slipped it on letting the cold material warm with the heat of her skin she put her phone in her pocket and walked downstairs behind jungkook.

As they got to the kitchen they found it empty. "Looks like everyone else ate already". Y/N nodded as she sat at counter looking at Jungkook attentively as he started cooking their dinner. Once he was done they ate in a comforting silence then headed back to y/n's room.

Y/N looked outside as she leaned on the wall near the window. The moonlight tinted everything a dim blue, the sky was clear, not a cloud, just stars and the big glowing orb that brought everything together perfectly. "U still wanna go on that drive"? Y/N asked her voice working wonders on jungkook.

Walking to her he wrapped his arms around her neck as he pressed their bodies together and felt y/n's arms around his waist. "I don't know...should we go"? He tiptoes and pecks y/n's lips making her lean down and capture his lips fully. After a minutes long make-out they pulled away. "Maybe we should...or I might take us to extents we haven't thought through enough".

Jungkook bit his lip then whispered to her. "I really wouldn't mind that either". He looked at her with eyes full of love but the deep desire he held back couldn't be missed. Taking a deep breath y/n kissed his forehead and softly pushed him back as his arms came down from where they rested on her shoulders to now resting on her chest.

"Sit". She said to him, he quickly did as told and she left to her closet. Coming back she had a hoodie in her hands very similar to the one she already had on. Pulling of the one she already wore she slipped it onto jungkooks petite body. She knew he'd prefer that hoodie over any other as it would've already warmed with the heat of her body and would smell most like her after she'd already worn it for a while.

Jungkook smiled as he brought his big sweater paws to his face enjoying the warmth and scent that took over him. Y/N smiled at the sight of the happy bunny boy and slipped on the fresh hoodie she just took. Putting her hand out jungkook held it the long sweater that covered his palm forming a barrier between them. Y/N pulled him making him stand.

"I would've loved to have done so many ungodly things with u but I think it'd be better for us to wait a while longer, hm, let's go for that drive, u seemed quite enthusiastic about it". Jungkook smiled and nodded. "I wanted to get out of the house a while now and just relax, but I wanted to go with u because only then I would be able to feel sage while I'm outside".

Y/N lifted his hand placing a kiss on the back as the sleeve of the sweater fell back exposing his skin. "It's an honor to know u feel safe with me, never doubt that u can't count on me to keep u safe and protected. Now let's go before anyone comes outside".