chapter 11

As y/n got home it was already 8:30 pm she saw jungkook sitting alone on the couch. As he saw her he smiled showing his bunny teeth. "Y/N, you're back". "Hm". She hummed taking her shoes off and sat back on the couch aswell exhausted and frustrated from her numerous meetings today and nonstop shouting as her workers made so many mistakes today she even fired many now she had to out Lisa to find new people to work in the company.

She pinched the bridge of her nose to try to help her headache she's had since hours ago. Noticing her tension jungkook stood up and quietly made his way behind y/n. Moving her hand from her nose bridge he startled her. "What are u doing"? "Relax y/n". Lacing his fingers in y/n's thick hair he started massaging her head. Y/N's eyes immediately came to a close. Noticing this jungkook smiled knowing he helped.

Something about jungkooks actions often felt familiar to y/n as if he'd done them before with her but that would be impossible as they only just started interacting. Brushing off the thought y/n just let herself relax. After a while jungkooks stopped and went sitting beside y/n. Opening her eyes y/n then realized she hadn't seen anyone else since she got back which was strange. "Thank u, where is everyone else"?

"Oh, eomma and appa went on a date I guess u can say, they went to have dinner and just spend some time together and theyll stay at a hotel for a couple days as for soojin, I think she's with her friends I saw some girls come and get her". Y/N nodded, then remembered something which made her eyes widen. Some CEO'S were having a party at the club to celebrate the partnership between them and y/n earlier and she had to be there by 10 with a partner.

She thought to call up Lisa but then she remembered it's Friday and Lisa already has her work cut out to find new employees and she also needs her time to rest and be with her family y/n didn't wanna bother her. Her only other option was soojin but she didn't want to be stuck with soojin to embarrass her all night long. Looking at jungkook she sighed making jungkook frown. "Whats wrong". Y/N shook her head. "This will be random but I have no other choice, will u go to a business party with me as my partner"?

Jungkook blinked blankly for few seconds making y/n feel anxious. "O-oh, uhm sure". "Go get ready we're leaving in half hour". She said and quickly left to get ready herself. Jungkook didn't know why but y/n's sudeen request gave him butterflies causing him goosebumps. Shaking it off he skipped up to his room to get ready.

Y/N was first to come down after 20 minutes

She wore.

Sitting on the couch she checked her watch it was already 9 she hoped to leave by 9:10

Sitting on the couch she checked her watch it was already 9 she hoped to leave by 9:10. Going on her phone she scrolled through her social media to pass the time. In a matter of minutes she heard jungkook coming down.

Looking up she scanned him up and down.

He wore.