chapter 15

As everyone finished their breakfast y/n simply walked out of the house and got into her car waiting for jungkook. Jungkook kisses both Mr and Mrs.Jeon's cheeks and skipped out of the house to y/n's car. As y/n saw him coming out the main doors she got out of the car and went to the passenger side and opened the door for jungkook.

As jungkook noticed that he blushed keeping his head down he got in thanking y/n softly. Closing the door for him y/n chuckled to herself getting in her side she drove off. The silence in the car was loud, looking at y/n's side profile jungkook didn't know why but he felt deeply intimidated by her look. Unlike last night and this morning her facials were quite serious.

Before she was being soft and ofcourse she couldn't be serious when she cried. But he would've expected her to be more soft when around his after last night. He was in deep thought looking at y/n until he heard her Voice. "I know I'm good looking but there's no need to stare". She spared him one glance as they stopped at a red light she also wore this Suttle smirk that made jungkook almost wanna hit her but he also found it attractive. Soon his mind diverted and he asked her. "how are u feeling now"? Y/N's smirk faltered, "I'm fine, thanks". Jungkook new her every answer to that question would be false but he was willing to take all his time get close to y/n and properly get to know what caused y/n to behave like this and think she failed at something. 

The rest of their ride was silent, y/n focused on the road as it was a bit rainy and the roads were wet so extra caution was wise. Jungkook just stated quiet he didn't speak deep I his thoughts but he would often take little peeks at y/n which didn't go unnoticed by her. She found it adorable. Soon they got to y/n's favorite tattooing place. Tattoo Haven. Y/N easily easily through at this place as it was owned by a girl that used to work for her but then resigned to start this business. Shortly after starting y/n came across her and actually got a tattoo done liking the result she became a loyal costumer and even built a bit of a friendship with the girl.

Parking in her usual spot y/n got out and went to jungkooks side helping him out. Jungkook soon started feeling nervous, he felt the little butterflies in his tummy as he usually did when nervous. He was excited but he didn't do well with pain and he wasn't sure how much this would hurt him. Either way he still wasn't going to back out tho. As they entered the shop was full of life. People were all over at little tables with their respective artists making designs, in private rooms getting their tattos done and others just wondering looking at printed samples of tattos on the walls in frames.

Walking to the front desk with jungkook y/n spoke to a girl about her appointment for today for two people and they met with their artists and everyone got to work. As jungkooks room was ready he was called. He looked back at y/n who was standing infront of her room talking to a guy. He walked to her and tugged on her sleeve. Looking at him y/n could see he was nervous. Looking at the guy he took the hint and went inside the room to wait wait y/n closing the door. "Whats wrong jungkook"? Y/N asked softly. "Oh, nothing....I'm just a bit..nervous. what if it hurts"? "That's alright u don't have to finish the full tattoo in one sitting if it's too much for u. Once you're done come here if I'm not done ill give u the keys u can wait in the car for me". "Okay".

With that jungkook left and y/n went in.

Two hours passed and to jungkooks surprise he was able to bare through the entire session with few breaks he got all the tattos he wanted done. The girl covered it for him and jungkook payed at the front desk. Looking around he didn't see y/n so he went to her room knocking on the door. Seconds later he heard come in. Getting inside he saw y/n sitting and the guy doing his work. "Oh you're done....here". She pulled out her keys and jungkook took them. "Do u know how to start the car"? Jungkook nodded. "Alright I'll come when I'm done, lock the doors".

Another two hours passed and y/n finally finished up and headed to the car. She saw jungkook on his phone. She knocked on the glass and jungkook unlocked the doors. As soon as she got in jungkooks eyes directly feel on her left arm, just this morning it was empty and now its completely full identical to her right arm. "Wow". He whispered softly. Y/N couldn't help but to melt at his cuteness but she didn't show it. "Do u like it"? Jungkook nodded. "How did u sit through an entire sleeve all at once"? He questioned like a curious bunny. "Oh I've gotten many tattoos arm tattoos hurt the least so this wasn't hard to bear".

"May I see what u got"? Jungkook blushed deep red at the question fiddling with the hem of his skirt. "M-maybe later when we're alone". Y/N squinted. "Okay"? With that she pulled out back to home.