chapter 32

After the breakdown y/n had and still having her mind flooding with all kinds of thoughts that she couldn't settle to she decided to lay back down and with a bit of a struggle she managed to sleep again drowning out her mind with pure nothingness.

It happened often with y/n she overthought alot but very rarely did it happen to the point where she would go into a state of panic and start crying. She hated the feeling of being weak and alone but she thought it was better for people not to know her weak side. She always held herself to being self dependent and keeping all of her struggles to herself.

But then in came jungkook and all of her commitment to keeping her problems to herself vanished...but still haunted her. She spent the rest of the day in and out of her sleep. Often soojin came looking for her but y/n locked her bedroom door and kept the key so there was no way for soojin to to gain access to her room.

Once late evening came across her y/n finally decided to pick up on herself and get out of bed. She got up and got ready all over again.

After changing she sprayed her cologne and unlocked her door

After changing she sprayed her cologne and unlocked her door. Picking up her phone she checked the time. "5:30 pm" she mumbled to herself. Looking outside she saw that the sun had already set. "Let's go for a walk I guess". She said once again. As her hand made contact with the doorknob she hear a loud female voice say.

"Why are u here how did u find us, leave, don't torment our lives again". She frowned as she recognized the voice to be that of Mrs.jeon. opening her door she quietly but quickly made it to the staircase where she could see downstairs and hear much clearer. She then heard a slurred deep male voice.

"But why sweetheart, I came to see my wife and daughter". Then another voice joined in. "Will u stop and leave, and I'm not a girl, I'm a boy and we gave no relation, I don't know u". She frowned once more "Jungkook"? She muttered. "SHUT UP YOU'RE A GIRL". The man shouted. Y/N's heart rate picked up with the yell, she ran down the stairs her fists clenched.

As she got to the bottom of the stairs she questioned in her deep cold voice. "What's going on here, who is this"? She glared at the man. She could see tears in both Mrs.jeon and Jungkooks eyes. "Who are u now, the owner of this place"? The man asked y/n as he stepped forward a little.

"Yea and"? She asked back. The man laughed. "Why did u take these two in? Do u even know you took in a misfit? My mistake"? Y/N's blood boiled she knew he was talking about Jungkook. She could hear Jungkooks quiet sobbing beside her as Mrs.jeon shoved the man. "HOW DARE U SAY THAT ABOUT MY CHILD"?  She screamed in his face making him raise his hand to hit her.

She blocked her face but she never got hit she just heard a loud groan and a body drop to the floor. Opening her eyes she saw y/n's back infront her dully covering her and her Ex husband on the floor with blood running down his face. "So u must be that old bastard that dared to abandon his wife and child because of such minor things".

Y/N said while glaring at the man on the floor. Mrs.jeon rushed over to jungkook and embraced his tightly as they both sobbed. "So what"? The man asked harshly standing back up with a stumble. "Who wants a child that presents as a girl but calls themself a boy? That's absurd and embarrassing, THAT". He said pointing at Jungkook. "Is a big damn mistake I wish we'd aborted him".

Y/N swung again. This time she knocked out few of the man's teeth. "The only mistake I see here Is u, she made a mistake even looking your way, you're fucking disgusting if this is the crap you're knowingly saying about your own child". Y/N then stopped herself a laughed bitterly then continued. "But anyone, someone like u doesn't deserve the title of a parent, your mother should've aborted u, I'm sure if she knew what u were doing she would be petrified and wondering where she went wrong in raising u".

Now even his blood boiled he got up with blood all over he tried to swing at y/n's face to punch her but she was fast enough she grab his fist and twist his wrists, they. Could hear the Crack of his bones as she twisted his entire arm. He screamed in pain as y/n again threw him on the floor and picked up a vase that stood on the little table beside the stairs.

Raising it in the air she threw it down onto his head knocking him out and cutting his severely all over his face neck and chest. Through the entire thing jungkook and his mother could only cry, not for jungkooks father and the fact that y/n beat him but because of the bad memories that came with him.

Looking around y/n spotted two guards. "U two come here". They came and stood straight infront of y/n. "Take him, clean this mess, replace the vase, and deal with him however you all want, he deserves a harsh death". She spoke horsely. The guards nodded and picked up the man's body walking away as the maids started on cleaning up.

Just as y/n was about to approach Jungkook and Mrs.jeon jungkook shoved his mother and ran out the door as Mrs.jeon yelled his name loudly why crying her heart out. "Y/N dear, please go get him, it's late and he's outside". "I will don't worry, go upstairs and settle yourself, when I get him back u can talk to him and not be in a bad condition". Mrs.jeon nodded as y/n walked off out of the house.

"It's always the fucking fathers huh". She mumbled bitterly to herself as her heart raced, now she had to find jungkook.