chapter 35

TW:brief mention of SH.  Please dont read if such scenes trigger u in any way

As everyone was asleep someone was doing anything but that.

Pacing up and down in her room soojins body was itching to attack jungkook and get rid of him. Her eyes shone light red in the moonlight. The thought of how y/n outcasted her even more than before because of jungkook was driving her crazy.

She couldn't stand imagining her life away from y/n, she was aware that y/n never fancied her but she felt like she had a chance at one point...that was before Jungkook showed up. Now she sees the rift that's formed and she feel like she's been replaced. "I was so happy I had it all and u took it away from me Jeon Jungkook". She whispered to herself not wanting to risk anyone hearing her.

"I had her by my side and u just had to butt in, you're her fucking brother why are u being so close to her. She's mine". Going to her bathroom soojin started to scramble through her things soon her eyes fell upon the razor she used for shaving. Picking it up she broke it on the size of the counter and held the little blade between her fingers.

Looking at herself in the big mirror that lined the entire wall behind the counter she smiled at her messy reflection. "This is your fault Jeon Jungkook". Raising her other arm she continued to smile widely as she passed the blade over her skin leaving a thin cut, one turned into two and two soon turned into three. She stopped after four.

She watched as little droplets of blood started to form on the cuts. She started laughing to herself. "I'm going crazy for u y/n and you've hurt my feelings time and time again mercilessly. But don't worry, I forgive u, I know you're just confused about your feelings right now. I know u really love me. You're just playing around with him...right"?

"U don't hate me, u love me, I know it, I can see it in your eyes, all the niceness u show jungkook isn't u, it can't be, this is all a joke right? You'll come back to me somehow I can feel it. You won't send me back with my father". She dropped the blade and slide down to the ground with her back to the counter.

"Besides...if I can't get your love he can't either...no one can...I'll make sure of it". Her smile turned into tears. "I'll ruin it all for u jeon jungkook u don't deserve her, you're just a poor boy who's using her and I'm sure your mother isn't doing any different with her dad. I'll get what's mine soon".

Wrapping her arms around her legs which were pressed against her chest she put her head down as her cries never stopped. She felt defeated but deep inside she still had hope for being with y/n and that hope was turning her wicked.

"I must get her..." slowly her teary eyes closed and soon she slept there on the bathroom floor.

NEXT MORNING

As Jungkook and y/n got up they both did their morning routine and today jungkook had managed to convince y/n to stay home and have breakfast. "Please babe, have breakfast with us this morning, I wanna have u with me a little longer. You're going to work today I won't see u till so late".

He begged and begged and begged until y/n finally gave in. "Alright alright I'll stay, happy"? Jungkook jumped around on her bed in his skirt as she fixed the collar of her shirt.

"Yesss, I'm very happy, now finish up let's go down"

"Yesss, I'm very happy, now finish up let's go down". She nodded taking her phone and wallet. "Let's go". Opening the door for him they both walked down as y/n stayed a little distance behind. As they got to the kitchen Ara looked at y/n in shock but her happiness aswell couldn't be missed. "Y/N? You're actually staying for breakfast"?

Y/N nodded as she sat down and jungkook sat infront of her. "That's lovely, I missed having u here for breakfast". She turned to continue cooking with a small smile on her face. "Yah, eomma I'm also here". Jungkook said with a pout as his mother was yet to notice him. "I know my son, goodmorning". "Goodmorning eomma". He smiled as his mother gazed at him for a second.

Soon soojin came down and was happy seeing y/n. Quickly she ran and back hugged y/n. "Oh, you're here babe? Good morning". She smiled as y/n just calmly took her hands off and nodded in response to the greeting. Soojin sat beside her and looked at her while smiling. It made y/n uncomfortable and Jungkook a tad jealous but neither of then said anything.

Not long after Jeon came down and joined them at the table. "Good morning everyone". Soojin and jungkook greeted him back as he sat. Y/N simply stayed quiet looking at her hands which were resting on the table infront infront of her. As they were all eating Jeon said what was in his mind since last night.

"So...no one ever told me what happened last night. So I wanna know".

And this is how a fresh argument started between the father and daughter.