chapter 26

Hearing Mrs.jeon walk away y/n and jungkook both layed back on bed. By the second y/n walked starting to become more and more restless despite her exhasion. Jungkook frowned seeing her twisting and turning all over clearly not comfortable. "What's wrong baby, are u not comfortable having me in bed with u"? He sat up making y/n immediately pull him back with her. "No its not that...I just can't find a comfortable spot right now".

Thinking for a minute as y/n continued to twist and turn now getting annoyed that she isn't in a comfortable position jungkook stood up. Looking at him y/n frowned and was about to pull him back but stopped when jungkook showed her his hand. "Wait hm". Reaching down he held the hem of his big sweater that he layered over a skirt. Starting to pull it up they both looked eyes.

"Is this okay"? He asked to make sure she was comfortable. Alot happened in one day he didn't want to unintentionally overwhelm y/n. Slowly he pulled up his sweater and let it fall to the floor as he took it off. His Pad less cotton bralette was now on full display his nipples printing out threw the fabric. Going down he then unzipped his skirt letting that fall.

Both of them kept their soft eye contact as he layed back on bed. Holding the back of y/n's head he guided her to his chest his other arm holding onto hers guiding it to his waist. As soon as her body came into contact with his feeling his warm skin and the gentle rubs he gave to her back and head y/n immediately relaxed.

His touch was like hypnosis on her. Their legs tangled as jungkook continued patting and caressing y/n's head and back as he hummed softly. Y/N gave soft pecks on his bare skin every so often as she drew circles on his exposed tummy. She didn't even feel when her eyes started getting heavier and heavier. Before she knew it she was out like a light.

Jungkook layed there looking at her sleeping face, as apposed to how others would say it. There persons "angelic" face as they slept jungkook could beg to differ. Ofcourse while he saw every inch of y/n's being as beautiful and angelic he couldn't help but notice all the disturbance on her face aswell. He could see she was at peace in the moment but the tiredness and sadness and exhasion she felt before that no one noticed was now all clear to him.

Having her open up to him about her past made him see the signs he'd never seen before and made him feel stupid. How could he miss how disturbed she always looked, how could he let her coldness get the best of him just as it did to everyone else. He'd hoped he could have been different but not all things work out.

Blinking few times Jungkook continued playing with strands of y/n's hair as he spoke to himself in his mind. "I'll do my best to help u, I know nothing will change no matter what I try unless u let things change and open your mind to the possibility of finding that light at the end of the dark tunnel. I just hope I can convince u".

As he stared deeply at the ceiling he too eventually feel asleep.