chapter 20

Mr.Jeon rushed in through the grand doors of the mansion clearly tensed catching Ara's attention who just approached him. "Hi hun? U seem tense what happened"? Mr.Jeon looked at her and frantically asked. "Where is jungkook"? "Oh, he's upstairs why"? "Him and y/n seem to be on good terms right"? "Uhm...yes, I would think so". Jeon then ran to jungkooks bedroom stopping at a key rack that hung on the wall of the hall grabbing a specific key then continued on his way.

Knocking on jungkooks room door he waited for an answer impatiently tapping his foot on the tiled floor. Soon he heard little running footsteps the door opened revealing Jungkook with a curious face but that soon faded and turned into worry seeing Mr.Jeon all tensed up. "Oh, appa, what's wrong"? "Son, here". He handed jungkook the keys he had. "U and y/n are close correct"? Jungkook tensed up a little at the question but nodded.

"Good, so please do me a favor and go to her and try to talk to her, I need u to calm her she isn't in a good state right now". Jungkook frowned at that statement. "What happened to her where is she"? "I've made alot of mistakes in my life and in the process wronged my daughter, today I guess I've made yet another mistake to which added to her anger towards me, she's at her office. If I know y/n well enough she's locked her door, those are her spare keys, take them and get in, stay with her and calm her. Be careful if in the heat of the moment she lashes out at u I won't forgive myself but I still want to try to do something good for my daughter".

Ara who listened from down the hall frowned at Jeons words. How did he wrong y/n and why was she so angry at him? Processing Jeons words Jungkook went into his room grabbing a coat and his phone he slipped his shoes on. "I'll go to her appa, don't worry I'll handle her everything will be alright". Mr.Jeon looked at jungkook he had a little hope in him that for once what he's decided was right and wouldn't trigger anything bad for him and y/n. Running out the back door jungkook got into one of the drivers cars. "Quickly take me to y/n's office". He hastily ordered. Nodding the driver started the car and drove off as jungkook anxiously tapped his feet on the floor. He hoped when he got there y/n's condition wouldn't be too bad.

As the car stopped jungkook looked at the tall 90 stories of an office building. Quickly he got out and ran in, getting getting the elevator he looked at the buttons and saw one labeled as head office. Pressing that one he looked out the glass wall as he went up. Minutes later the door opened and he was greeted by an open hall way and only one pair off doors which he suspected to be y/n's office. Gulping he walked up to them, he tried to open the door but Jeon was right the doors were locked. Reaching into his pocket jungkook pulled out the keys and opened the door. With a little click the door opened a crack.

He didn't even have to step in the smell of cigarettes and alcohol hit his nostrils making his nose scrunch. Looking inside his heart raced. He saw y/n sitting on the floor infront of her desk leaning her back and head on it a bottle of liquor in on hand and a burning cigar in the other. He ran in and took the bottle from y/n's hand and knocked the cigar away stamping on it. Y/N quickly looked at him with her red eyes. Neither of them spoke as the kept eye contact. Analyzing y/n's face jungkook saw the stain of tears on her bruised skin.

Finally looking around the office he saw the shattered glass of what used to be a frame and then his eyes fell on the loose photo on the floor beside y/n's body. "Why are u here jungkook? Leave, let me be by myself". She spoke coldly not even bothering to ask how he knew to come here. She knew he father must have sent him here, but she didn't want anyone pity. "Leave u by yourself to get wasted"? Jungkook asked his tone frustrated. "Yeah, non of this is your business, Leave". She spoke roughly. "Y/N stop pushing me away, what's wrong? How long are u gonna hide away from me, I wanna know whats behind this cold face dammit"!!

Y/N stood up infront of jungkook in anger. "There's nothing, let me be me, I know my father sent u here cause he knows I talk to u but that doesn't mean I need u getting tangled in my madness". Jungkook looked at y/n hurt. "That's how u see it...we just talk..."? Y/N groaned pinching the bridge of her nose. "Jungkook stop playing with my head I'm not in the mood for this...just leave". "I wont".