chapter 25

Walking inside jungkook stood in front of y/n who's head was held low she was tired and her mind was still haunting her. As she was sitting in the living room Ara saw them directly and quickly went to them giving jungkook a hug and y/n as well right after. Y/N was stiff in her place surprised but soon patted Ara's back making her let go.

Looking at y/n with her worried eyes Ara caressed her hair. "Are u alright y/n"? Taking a quick glance at jungkook y/n answered. "I'm fine Mrs.jeon". Seeing all y/n's treated wounds on her face she was relieved knowing jungkook was able to take care of her. "Eomma, don't hold her back na, she's tired". Jungkook said taking his mothers attention. "Oh, right, go on dear, I didn't mean to hold u back".

Y/N nodded and walked away leaving jungkook and his mother behind. Turning to jungkook Ara spoke quietly. "How did u find her"? Jungkook sighed. "Bruised, crying, drinking". Ara's heart clenched. "Did she tell u anything"? Jungkook looked at his mother then nodded slowly. "About her mother and their past"? Ara continued on. Jungkooks eyes widened. "How did u know that"? "Jeon told me, honestly I don't know what to think of him".

Jungkook sighed. "Me either, but right now I wanna focus on taking care of y/n". "I'll get some food for u to give to her wait here".

As y/n walked down the hall she looked at a specific room for a minute before she quickly looked away not wanting to cause herself an episode. It was the new door to the room of where everything happened that day, since then no one entered and no one left. Just seeing the door y/n got chills. Shaking her head she tiredly went into her room heading straight to the shoqwer.

In the meantime jungkook came upstairs into her room put the food he get down on the bedside table and sat on bed waiting for y/n to return.

As y/n returned she immediately went to bed and cuddled up to jungkooks warm body. Rubbing y/n's back jungkook spoke. "Come on u can't sleep just yet, u need to eat". Y/N shook her head in denial but immediately got up when jungkook said. "If u won't get up ill have no choice by to call soojin here". Groaning y/n sat up and was about to take the food but jungkook stopped her by feeding her himself.

Halfway y/n started denying. "U also eat". She told him. "Im fine baby". "I dont wanna hear it u eat aswell". Sighing jungkook gave in and ate the other half. Once he was done he put the dished downstairs and came back up. Getting under the covers with y/n jungkook turned on his side and pulled her to his chest. The two cuddled quietly untill the door was flung open.

Both of them jumped up at a shout. "BABE"?!?! Looking at the door they both saw soojin standing in her usual revealing outfit. "What are u two doing? Why are u in my girlfriends bed"? She asked loudly to jungkook making him role his eyes. "Soojin just leave please". Y/N said coldly her energy quickly reducing. All she wanted was to sleep.

"How am i to leave when hes in your bed and youre encouraging it, im your girlfriend". "Soojin im tired telling u i dont have feelinga for u soon youll be taken back home by your father and thats the end for you and anything here". Soojin started loudly saying all types of nonesense as y/n's head pulsed. Luckily Ara came to help.

"Soojin, what are u on about"? "Look, just look, hes her step brother right then qhy is he in her bed"? "Soojin, they can cuddle if they wish, stop making a fuss of nothing, y/n's already said to u she feels nothing regarding u so u have no right to be mad over what theyre doing, leave". Soojin stamped her feet walking off. Looking inside ara smiled seeing her kids being confortable with one another".

Pressing the lock on the inside off the door handle she smiled at them and closed the door. Now it was locked from inside so no one disturbed.