chapter 51

As they got into the long hall y/n let go of jungkooks hand without turning to him she spoke. "Go to bed in my room, shower and change if u need to, I'll be back later". She was about to walk away but his ice-cold hands gripping hers stopped her. "W-ait". His voice was horse. She finally turned to him being met by his bloodshot eyes and pale tear-stained face.

"What is it"? She asked getting impatient. "Where are u going"? "I'm gonna do some boxing I can't sleep like this". It was evident that her blood was still hot. The way the veins in her arms and neck popped effortlessly. "T-then I can't sleep either". "What do u mean"? "I can't sleep without u...if you're not going to bed I won't either".

"Jungkook please nows not-". "Shut up". He said with a little glare. "You've done more than enough talking tonight, I'll come down to the ring with u when you're ready to go to bed I'll go with u...and that's not my name". Letting go of her hand he took soft steps towards y/n's gym leaving her behind stunned.

"He'll really be the death of me one day". She mumbled to herself as she followed him. Getting down to the ring y/n threw off her shirt. Cracking her knuckles she bandaged her hands and hooked a punching bag to the large carabiner hanging above in the middle of the ring.

Getting into the ring jungkook sat up on the highest ropes holding on to one of the padded corners for extra support. Y/N punched continuously with her almost bare knuckles, she didn't wear any gloves just the bandages. Her powerful punches echoed throughout the quiet gym.

Within minutes her back abs and arms were coated with a thin layer of sweat making her look even more alluring to jungkook. He closed his once-spread legs continuing to watch y/n closely. Her hair started sticking to her forehead and shoulders also getting covered in sweat.

He watched as her arms and back muscles flexed with each hit. "U got this babe.." he spoke completely drawn into her movements. Minutes later she came to halt panting shaking out her hands easing the pain her now Bruised knuckles felt.

She smirked to herself seeing the bruises, that's what she wanted. Getting out of the ring she went to the fridge in the corner getting water and walking back standing on the outskirts of the ring. "What are u gonna do now"? He asked eyeing her, he was worried about how Bruised her knuckles are but he chose not to pester her about it right then and there.

"A short work out". Walking down to where all of her equipment was she got down on the ground. Getting her phone she set a timer for a minute. She got into a plank resting on her elbows her hands locked under her chin. Her stomach was tight, it didn't take long for her to feel the burn but it wasn't bad, planks were the bare minimum to her.

She heard jungkooks soft foot steps nearing her thinking he was just gonna watch she didn't turn to look at him. Seconds later her timer went off. She was going to start on push ups but jungkook stopped her. "Do another plank...but...this time I'll be on your back". He giggled as he took the phone from her. "C'mon babe". She smiled softly as she got on her hands and knees allowing him to sit on her back.

Once she was sure he was done moving she got into position and he started the timer. The burn in her abdomen was much stronger but not unbearable, she quite liked it, raising her head she saw him smiling at her in the big mirror that lined the entire wall.

She let out a soft groan as her back bended a little. "Nope, non of that, u got this babe, u literally carry me effortlessly all the time this shouldn't be hard". She smirked to herself hearing him and shifted from her elbows to her hands. Jungkook gasped not expecting the sudden raise and held onto her shoulder.

"Yah". He scolded her. She laughed. "What, you're right, this isn't hard at all, not ad easy as it was without weight on my back yes but it's enjoyable". The minute ended soon after. Dropping to her knees he got off. Rolling to her side she layed on the floor. "You're not tired yet"? He asked squinting. She smirked seeing an opportunity to be mischievous.

"We've fucked before, u should know it takes it crap tone more than this to tire me out". His face instantly tinted red. "Yah that's different". He tried to defend. "Hardly". She stood up getting a towel. "If u want....u definitely can tire me out but not through a workout..."

She walked in slow long steps back towards him with the towel hanging around her neck. He clenched his thighs together as her hands met with his waist pulling him towards her. "Babe, you're sweaty". "So...I can make u sweaty aswell". "You're being a pervert". He giggled as she layed soft kisses on his neck and collar bone.

"It's not my fault you're too damn beautiful". He smiled wrapping his arms around her neck. "I'm still frustrated". She mumbled as she sucked on his skin leaving light red marks. "Can I help get rid of that frustration babe"? She deeply exhaled against his skin Making him whimper. "I'd love that, petal". "Let's go upstairs".