chapter 46

Coming downstairs y/n had her hands in her pockets

Coming downstairs y/n had her hands in her pockets. She had no interest in being among her father or soojin but she knew jungkook would want her to be down and have breakfast with them especially as it's him who's preparing it.

Getting to the table she sat down silently rocking back in her seat her cologne overtaking the room and filling it with her scent. Soojin didn't miss a beat, immediately standing up she moved from her seat beside Jeon going beside y/n instead and wrapping her entire body around her arm.

Y/N looked at soojin with cold eyes clearly unamused and fed up. "Good morning babe". She said with a cherry smile. "Get off me". Y/N tried to take soojins arms off of her but was stopped by her father. "Y/N leave her don't be rude, she's simply greeting u and you're being hard headed".

Y/N scoffed. "Her greeting ruined my morning". Y/N mumbled under her breath but soojin surely heard. Her smile dropped and she pulled herself away looking at y/n with an unreadable expression. "What now"? Y/N asked plainly. "Nothing". Soojin said as she sat straight and silently.

Y/N crossed her arms and patiently waited till jungkook came walking out of the kitchen with the food in his hands. Once he was done he removed his apron and came back to the table to sit. Normally he would sit beside y/n or closest to her but soojin had already taken the seat.

This left him no choice than to sit beside Mr.Jeon. This made y/n frown to herself, usually jungkook would speak up for things like that but suddenly he's hushed. She thought she was overthinking it so she said nothing. The entire morning jungkook was quiet which definitely didn't go unnoticed by her either but as he stuck around his mother she couldn't ask him what was the matter.

Through all of this soojin saw her way clinging to y/n like there was no tomorrow even tried to sit on her lap but when y/n tried to push her off Jeon would immediately say otherwise and soojin would have her way causing y/n nothing but irritation. Nonetheless jungkook never left her mind, she was worried.

As midday approached y/n had a last minute meeting to go to, which she did. This meeting ran into late night hours as she got home to house was in darkness she went upstairs expecting Jungkook to be in her room but to her demise he wasn't.

Going to his room she tried to open the door but it was locked from the inside and the spare key was gone. She frowned, why was jungkook suddenly being so quiet and distant. She wondered if it had anything to do with what had happened in the morning but she tried to avoid the negative thoughts.

Going back to her room she slept through the night with much difficulty. Without jungkook with her she kept having flashbacks of that night making her jump out of her sleep and not Want to go back. When the tiredness would take over it would be like a cycle of her being forced out of her sleep by her nightmare.

As morning came she tried to get ready early and see if she could talk to jungkook but luck wasn't on her side when he didn't show up at all for the morning. When his mother went to check on him he said he was sick which she knew couldn't be true as he was fine yesterday and showed no signs of coming down with something.

Days passed like this, jungkook hardly ever left his room and once he was inside his door would be locked. He would only open up for his mother when she would bring food for him. By the end of the week y/n was fed up and was determined that she would get him out of his room and alone with her so he could speak up about what's wrong and what's making him act so distant with her.