chapter 18

Next morning as y/n woke up she felt oddly relaxed. Being surrounded by jungkooks scent being in his embrace and just having him close she felt safest relaxed protected almost. She felt protected in the sense where it was like she could finally be herself again and be carefree, she didn't have to care about her intrusive thoughts that always haunted her in the worst of times especially when she was alone.

She could let herself breath and be sure jungkook would still be there with her to keep her grounded. Being with him she managed to forget her problems and mental conflicts with herself and just float. As y/n opened her eyes she saw jungkook sleeping looking like an absolute angel the entire night jungkook held y/n never letting go and she did the same. Slowly moving her arms y/n propped herself up and stretched giving jungkook a kiss on the forehead.

Slowly his arms slid down from around her as she skillfully made her way down from bed. Seeing jungkook in those panties and bra again she had to take a deep breath and calm herself. Reaching for the covers she covered him again and walked to the bathroom. She took a hot shower and then changed,

Coming out in thus she went to her closet standing infront of the big mirror she bandaged her hands in preparation for an early morning boxing session

Coming out in thus she went to her closet standing infront of the big mirror she bandaged her hands in preparation for an early morning boxing session. As she was doing so she saw two small hands snake around her waist as little kisses were being pressed on her bicep as she was yet to put on her jacket.

"Well good morning to u too". "Good morning, where are u off too"? "I'm gonna go work out and do some boxing". "Ou can I watch"? "I don't think so...your mother must be waiting for u in the kitchen". "Oh right, aren't u gonna have breakfast"? "No, I have some work to do right after, tell them not to expect me". Jungkook was sad knowing y/n was gonna be absent all morning and probably evening aswell, soojin will also be back by nighttime so he won't get much time alone with y/n.

As y/n finished bandaging her knuckles she turned to jungkook who was silently standing beside her. Leaning down she kissed him to which jungkook immediately responded kissing back. Holding the back of his thighs she signaled him to jump. Not breaking the kiss jungkook held y/n's face jumping y/n placed her arms around and under him as he wrapped his legs around her.

They kissed till they were out of breath, breaking the kiss they both pant for air, lips swollen and now bright red. "Don't miss me too much, and try not to let soojin get under your skin". Jungkook rolled his eyes as he was placed back on the floor, giving him a tight slap on the ass y/n grabbed her jacket wearing it she was off to the gym and boxing ring.

Jungkook turned looking at himself in the mirror he smirked. His fingers traced on his own chest, the light hickeys y/n left on his skin last night with all her kissing and biting, his now swollen lips from their make out session Meer minutes ago. Turning around he looked at his back profile in the mirror. His bite me tattoo places right under the strap of his panties and y/n's hand print accompanying right under it.

His pure skin now red highlighting where y/n slapped. He felt victorious knowing well he was the only person who would ever have y/n on him aswell as her marks, he felt victorious knowing he would be the only person to ever be permitted by y/n to touch her aswell and leave his marks on her if he wanted to. He so badly wanted to go to soojin and show these to her and get her away from y/n once and for all.

It made him feel sick seeing that girl try to be all over the woman he loves and who loves him aswell. Nevertheless fixing his hair he went back to the room getting his robe he out it back on and made his way to his room to get ready for the day. He knew today was going to be different in all the best way for him, now having y/n under him. Or should he say over him.