chapter 37

As y/n got to her office she ignored all of her employees greetings. Walking straight to Lisa's desk she spoke coldly. "Don't let anyone in my office, you're not allowed in either, if I have a meeting call me, I'll sort to suit". She walked off not allowing Lisa to speak.

Getting into her office she slammed the door locking it. With heavy steps she went to her desk. Sitting down she put her head down, her frustration was at peak, why could her father never thunk and see the good in the things she does. Why does he always have to criticize her and insult her. Couldn't he ask a question first? Why does he have to always lay out these expectations as if they're nothing and as if y/n doesn't do enough.

All of these were questions flooding y/n's mind. "I expect better from u y/n". She mumbled to herself making a mockery of her father's favorite sentence. "Well maybe if u take the time to ask a question first rather than accuse me maybe u wouldn't have to expect better. There's only one me and I had something more to worry about than informing u about something u should've been around to handle. But noo, go around messing up my work and acting as if I'm a brainless fool who u were forced to leave your shit with and I can't handle it at all".

Then her eyes feel on her and her mother's portrait. "Then again...what better do I expect from u...from ever since u were never there when u needed to be". Picking up the photo she scoffed. "U know sometimes I'm really left to wonder eomma...what type of man did u fucking marry and leave for me to bear with". "Do u look at me and feel bad? Or is there just nothing that can be said about this? Is this really the type of relationship I'm meant to have with my so called fathers for the rest of my life eomma"?

"Is it worth it..." She put the photo down and put her head back on the chair staring blankly at the ceiling. "Will this ever change, come to an end or will this just be my life? Misery....is it really all meant for me"?

Her eyes closed as she laughed to herself dryly. "U know eomma, I've become so soft now. It's sick, jungkook reminds me so much of u....sometimes I really wonder if his presence with me is too good to be true. One day he can just pick up and leave and take all his love with him....just like u did..." opening her eyes she looked deeply at her mother's eyes in the photo.

Even in a picture the galaxy within was clearly shown. No doubt her mother was majestic, and so was jungkook. "He cares for me just like u did, I feel so completed with him but I'm terrified eomma...what if he leaves me one day. What will be my faith"?

Y/N turned looking out the glass wall of her cabin she sighed. "If only u could answer me". As she was lost in her thoughts her phone rang. Looking at the caller ID she saw it was jungkook. Sighing she cleared her throat then answered. "Hello"? She spoke. "Hello babe, did u make it to your office safely"? He asked. "Yes I did don't fret". "Okay, just wanted to check". "Hm". "Okay, I'll go I don't want to disturb your work, bye, I love u". Y/N hummed and he hung up.

Looking at her watch she was it was after 8. Sighing she sat back and took up the files on her desk. "What a day this is gonna be".