Prologue

Drip. Drip. Drip. The clear, despair filled tears of a little girl sunk down on the floor. "P-pa..llette...?" She looked down to the body, lying limp on the floor, smiling. One hand looked as if it was reaching for the sky, other lay across his chest. "Pallette... Please tell me this is just a little joke....... Please...?" No reply. The girl sobbed more, "Pallette!!!" She fell down onto her knees, gripping the boy's arm tightly as to not let go. "...... You said you were invincible... That you'd always protect me... B-but" Tears raced down her rosy cheeks, "I guess that's not true anymore..." soon enough, the boy disintegrated into dust. A sinister figure slid up behind the little girl, "If you wish not to end up like your nuisance of a brother, I'll let you join my group-"
"No! I don't want to join your s-stupid group!" The little girl cut it's sentence off. The figure grinned, as if enjoying her pain. "I'll give you time to think. You are a child after all..." It slithered in front of her, "I'll give you 8 years. That time flies by for me, but it will let you think." The figure finally disappeared, leaving the little girl in an empty place, letting her sob her heart out.

8 years? Why 8 years, that's pointless. The small girl thought. She looked back down to where the boy was lying. She blinked and he was there again, shivering as he tried to stand up. "Brother you're... You're alive...? Was all of this just.. My imagination?" she stuttered. The little girl reached out to touch his shoulder, instead, her hand passed right through him. She stared, shaking. The little girl looked away and slowly stood up, trying her best not to collapse back onto the floor. As soon as she looked back, the boy had disappeared, in the sense he was an illusion in her head. The little girl started crying once more, wanting to deny everything that had happened.

Soon she decided she would take things into her own hands, and destroy the sinister figure once and for all.