Chapter 6: An Ink Splotch.

Frisk and Ellie lingered on behind Kitty and Fell. They'd been walking in the white void for what seemed like 15 minutes now. Fell stopped in his tracks as he remembered something, "actually, I could get someone else to help us as well. I just need to get something from my house really quickly." the other three looked at him in confusion, as he opened a portal to his room, reached in and grabbed what looked like a container full of either printer or paper ink. Ellie crossed her arms,"Sans that's not going to help us.." she said.
"Actually, it's going to help us very much, kid." Fell raised the glass container and slammed it down onto the floor with as much force as possible, the ink spilled onto the floor, mixing with the glass shards of the container.

Frisk, Kitty and Ellie watched, doubting everything Fell had said. The ink soon flowed up, a skeleton emerging from it. He blinked multiple times, his pupils changing shapes each time. He smiled as soon as he saw Fell, "Fell! Buddy! What did you need me for!"
"Hi ink." Fell pointed towards Kitty, "This kid is being hunted down by Nightmare." The skeleton supposedly called Ink turned around to face Kitty, having a surprised look, "Nightmare!? What did you d-" Ink stopped talking an threw up some ink. Ellie jumped back, startled, whilst Frisk stood in confusion and surprise, "What the hell" they muttered. Ink wiped his mouth, "heh, sorry! That happens when I get too excited." he continued from where he left off, "What did you do that made him hunt you down?"

"It's a long story... We were fighting and Fell helped me escape.." Kitty explained. Ink nodded, his pupils changing shapes once again. Ellie intervened, "We decided to help her, but we need some place to stay for now.." she softly said.
"A place to stay? I'm sure Core can help with that!" Ink said happily. Everyone else except for Fell gave Ink a confused look. "Core would be with you soon enough, if you're refugees from your AU!" Frisk sighed, "Well we aren't exactly refugees but i guess we can count as some.." A few moments later, a figure of a small child appeared, wearing grey clothes with black and hollow eyes. Ink smiled widely, "Core!" Core made their way over to the group, "Hello Ink, Hello Fell. I noticed my name was mentioned."
Frisk looked confused, "wait.... Why do they look like me?" Kitty sighed, "Because that is an alternate version of you, Frisk. Do you remember what we just talked about?" Frisk turned to her, guiltily smiling, "Oh yeah, sorry!"

Core silently walked up to Kitty, looking at her intently. Kitty looked back, confused and a bit taken aback. "E-excuse me, are you okay?" Core nodded, walking in a circle around her. Ink smiled for what seemed the 100th time in these 5 minutes,"Welp! I'm back to the doodlesphere! Cya!"  He disappeared down the huge puddle of ink behind him. Core finally stood still, "I don't think I've ever seen you before." they smiled at Kitty, "No one has.." Kitty replied. Core thought for a second, "which AU are you from?"
"I don't have one.."
"who did you live with?" Core asked.
"No one.. My adoptive family.... In a way, perished..." Kitty sighed.
"Who made them perish?"
"Nightmare...." Core had a look of confusion, "If that did happen, I should've brought you to the Omega Timeline right after.."
"Omega Timeline?" Everyone had a look of confusion now, except for Core. "Yes, the Omega Timeline, a place where everyone lives safely."

They all had a look of slight relief, Core then stood in one place, still looking at Kitty intently. "Do you plan to stop staring at me like that..?" She asked Core. They nodded but a frown was plastered on their face,"I don't think you're.. Supposed to exist here.." Everyone looked shocked. Core didn't flinch. Didn't move. They just sat. Staring. Kitty shakily breathed in and out, "But I am existing... How would I b-be here?"
"I am just warning you.. I don't think you'll stay alive much longer.." Core sighed, "However I'd be glad to bring you all to the Omega Timeline for the time being." They said, opening a portal, "Just follow me." Everyone went inside. By pure instinct Ellie grabbed the closest thing to her, which in this case was Kitty arm. Kitty looked at her and smiled, Ellie smiled back in relief.

They all landed at what seemed like a a park. People were gathered around small benches, picnic tables and grand trees. A big fountain stood in front of them. They all looked around, Ellie held herself closer to Kitty, seemingly afraid of everything that would happen next. "Welcome to the Omega Timeline!" Said a calm, yet squeaky voice. It was a little girl, with two pigtails and rosy cheeks. All four of them looked towards her, smiling. They were all settled down in a nice little room, enough for them. 2 bunk beds, happily standing next to each other. Fell flopped down onto one of the bottom bunks, "This one is mine." he said in a grumbly voice. Kitty sat down on the other bottom bunk, "I choose this one." she smiled. Ellie climbed onto the top bunk of where Kitty was, "I-I guess I call dibs on this one.." She lightly said. Frisk climbed onto the other top bunk,"I guess this one is mine." Soon enough all four agreed to rest. As soon as they laid down, they fell flat asleep.

(Word count: 938)
(I'm getting close to 1000 words again and I'm not sure if that's good but oh well- hope you enjoyed once again!)