The Chase Begins..

Nightmare and his gang teleported back into the moonlit throne room. The trio stood in front of the shining throne, as Nightmare took his rightful place on it. He looked down at the other three, "We need to catch her as soon as possible. If any of you mess up means you'll be the lead for the next mission, to teach you a lesson on how difficult it can be." He turned his gaze towards Killer, "And Killer," Killer nodded in response, "as my right hand I expect the most from you on the next mission."
"Yes boss." he replied. Nightmare turned his gaze towards the whole trio,"Good work for today. Now off to your rooms, Horror prepare dinner when you're ready." All three nodded and hurried out.

Nightmare got up, heading to his room like the others. Grabbing a book to read, he sat down on an uneven chair, wobbling about without balance. Soon enough there was a knock on the door,"Enter." Nightmare said. Horror peeked in, "Dinner is ready.... Soon and.... Killer and Dust are.... Fighting again.."
"Tell them to shut up. I can't deal with them right now." Horror nodded and closed to door, walking away. Nightmare sighed and slightly smiled, "They've all gotten so used to each other they act like brothers now.." Outside he could hear the faint squabbling of Killer and Dust, Horror intercepting to stop them. Nightmare looked outside to see Killer and Dust with their arms crossed, in a huff. Horror had been trying to get them to make up. Nightmare slightly smiled once again and shut the door, returning to the book he had started to read.