Chapter 3: Inquiries.

Kitty calmed herself. She stood up and decided to ask Fell the way to the anti-void and try to squeeze any other information she can from him. Her footsteps were barely audible, like a light feather falling onto the ground. As she made her way, someone, a child, approached her. "Yo! Wierd girl!" Kitty turned around and saw a small, yellow, dinosaur monster with bags under their eyes. They had a black and red sweater on, with the sleeves seemingly cut and the holes were sown together. She stared back as the child approached her. "Who are you!.. Did you fall down the mountain? Unlucky!"
"You don't know the purpose of why I'm here, do you? You shouldn't try to burry yourself in other people's business.." Kitty calmly remarked, turning away. "However..... Have you seen Sans anywhere?" She asked, turning back around.
"Oh that lazy trashbag? He's probably at his house right now! Papyrus told him to go!" The child exclaimed.
"Thank you very much." She walked away in silence.

On her way, Kitty passed by a pitifully small sized Christmas tree, ornaments with skulls seemingly painted on were drooping down. Maybe they weren't skulls, maybe they were just normal snowmen, however they were too small to see. Kitty calmly walked away from it, passing by a place named "Grillby's" followed by a small, yet vibrant library. The sign on the top said "Librarby", Kitty held in her laughter, "Well it seems someone had gotten distracted whilst writing.." She then paced over to a big looking house. Christmas lights hung off of it, barely lighting up. She lightly knocked on the door, hearing a low grumble from the other side as Fell opened the door, "I don't want your stupid mail-" He noticed Kitty standing there, intently listening to whatever insult he would spew out of his mouth next, "Oh. It's you.. What do you want kid?"
"I just need some information, you wouldn't mind if I came inside would you?"
"Yes I would mind, go away kid." He slammed the door shut in her face. Kitty frowned and decided to let herself in, as it seemed he didn't lock the door. "It will go quicker than you think if you listen to me, just tell me how to get to the anti-void and I might spare you from any other questions."
"I can't tell you, I can bring you to it."
"Even better. However that won't stop me from asking a few other questions." Fell rolled his.. Non existant eyes. "What is Nightmare planning to do?" Kitty sternly asked, walking in front of Fell. "I told ya already kid, I don't know. He always changes his plans last minute!" She nodded, letting there be a slight pause, "He would probably change them because of me, or because he'd remember the time he's given me."
"He didn't care about the time. He would always add extra things, or take things out of this stupid plans." Kitty looked at him with a small surprise, "So you do know some things.. Does he still have those 3 maniacs on his team?"
"... Yes. One of them is his right hand." He replied.
"Right hand?"
"Yeah, are you deaf? He trusts one of them to be his right hand." Kitty sighed. "... Well it is his choice.. Thank you for telling me, I'll keep all of that information in mind." Fell nodded, almost dosing off.

Kitty clicked her fingers in front of his face,"Don't dose off! We're still talking!" She pouted. "I also need help understand what Nightmare is weak towards."
"Well obviously positivity!" Fell said in slight annoyance.
"I know that, is there anything else he's weak to?" Kitty asked.
"Nothing that I remember." He said, flopped onto the couch.
"Im positive there's something else everyone knows he's weak to! Would you please try to remember for me?" She crossed her arms.
"I don't know if he's weak to anything else, if he is, he barely shows it! Just stop bothering me kid!" Fell turned away, his back towards her. "Fell, I am currently standing right next to the door, if you answer my question I will leave, and come back later so you can bring me to the anti-void." Fell turned back around and sat up. There was a long pause before he continued to speak.

"He usually never let anyone find out anything more about him. We all just knew he was our boss and he had to power to murder us with one strike if we did something against his orders." Fell frowned.
"So does that mean he's sensitive about his past?" Kitty asked.
"I guess so, otherwise we would've know why he's like this." Fell turned around again, his back towards her again, "Now go away, I want to take a nap anyways."
Kitty opened the door, "Thank you for your help." She said before walking out.

(Word count: 821)
(Wow I that was a bit longer than usual, sorry it took like 5 days to make chapter 3 I got writer's block-)