Chapter 4: Ready? Fight!

The door shut closed behind Kitty. She sighed on ventured on, towards the Inn at the other end of the town. Once again she passed by the vibrant library, and Grillby's. Kitty heard someone shout towards her, "Hey!" she quietly turned to see Frisk and Ellie running towards her and trying to catch up. They stopped, taking deep breathes. "Oh, hello again." Kitty said in small surprise.
"We, uh, wanted to K-know your name" Ellie said.
"My name?.. My name is Kitty, but if you'd like you can call me Kat or Kit."
"Thanks, Kitty" Frisk smiled.
"Your welcome.. I hope I see you both soon." She replied. As Kitty went to walk away, the ground surrounding her glowed. Suddenly, a circle of bones spiked up around her, Frisk and Ellie being pushed back by the force. Three figures of different sizes appeared before them, one slouched, one frail and one intimidating. "We got.... Her, Boss..." the intimidating one said. Another bigger, yet smaller and more sinister figure approached, "Good work, Horror." It said. The one called Horror gave out a creepy smile in accomplishment.

Soon the two other figures broke out into a small argument. The sinister figure slowly turned his head, "Killer." the frail figure stopped talking and slightly jumped as the sinister one called his name. "Dust." The slouched one also stopped talking and jumped as well. "Now is not the time." both Killer and Dust nodded, seemingly terrified of what would happen if they didn't listen. Kitty stood, knowing she could jump to escape, she just needed the correct time. The sinister figure turned back towards her, "Your 8 years are up, little girl." She took a tiny step back, as to not touch the bones, "No they're not... It's only been 7 years!"
"Did you stop keeping track of the time?"
"I didn't..." Kitty crossed her arms, shaken with a little fear.
"The fear coming from you tells me otherwise." The figure's face contorted into an evil grin.

In the midst of their conversation, Frisk and Ellie ran to Fell, confused at the events that had just played out before them. They sprinted into his lonely little house,"Sans!!!" Ellie shouted as loud as possible. Frisk pushed the door open, letting both of them inside. "Sans!!!" Ellie shouted again. Fell jumped up from his slouched position. He shook his head, "What d'ya want kid??"
"Someguysthatlookedlikeyoushowedup- andandand-"
"Frisk slow down I can't understand I word you're saying." Fell stopped them from talking. Frisk took a deep breath, "Skeletons that looked like you showed up, and trapped the girl that questioned you earlier!!!" Ellie stood next to them, worried. Fell turned away with a blank stare, "Frisk. What did they look like?" He asked, serious. "One of them had a broken skull, then there was another one with black tear like marks and-"
"That's enough." Fell cut Frisk off, he opened a portal, "Both of you go through here. If you see someone that looks like me just tell him Underfell Sans sent you. Hurry up kids." Ellie looked to Frisk and Frisk looked to Ellie. They both cautiously walked through. Fell closed the portal and teleported outside.

The sinister figure loomed over Kitty. "So, have you decided?"
"I told you before, and I will tell you again, I'm not joining your stupid group." She spat out. The figure took some time, silence filling the air. In the corner of her eye she saw Fell teleport next to her. The sinister figure looked over to him, "Ah Fell, how nice of you to join us." He grabbed Fell with what seemed like a goopy tenticle, which you could cut through with ease. "Let me go you stupid octopus!!!"
"I don't think I will." The figure laughed with malice, "Tell me, Fell, did you tell her anything?" Kitty looked to Fell, signalling him not to say another word. She then slightly pointed up to her escape, he very lightly nodded in response. "No, why would I Nightmare?"
"Don't lie to me. I know you've told her something."
"... Only about your sh*t leadership skills!!!" Fell snapped, then grunted in pain as Nightmare squeezed him harder. As soon as Fell had said that, Kitty jumped up and over the bones, Horror, Dust and Killer jumping back in response to attack. Nightmare looked back,"Perfect. Dust, Horror," They nodded in response, "you take care of Fell. Killer and I will take care of that little brat."

In almost an instant, Killer threw a knife towards Kitty. She barely dodged, grabbing what looked like a pointy stick from the snow. Running as fast as possible, she hurled the stick towards him. Miss. Nightmare silently watched at the sidelines, waiting for the perfect time to strike. Killer sprang up, summoning something seeming like a Gaster Blaster, only it was pointier, with black tear marks like Killer. It opened its mouth, light shining through. A strong beam of what seemed like light struck down onto where Kitty was. Hit. She put her arms up above her head where the Gaster Blaster was pointing. She fell to the floor, burn marks sizzling in the fridgitness of the snow. She stood up wearily, finding the knife Killer threw earlier and picked it up. Kitty once again charged at him, getting the sharp blade of the knife closer to his face this time. Miss. Killer dodged swiftly, making sure to let her drop the knife. He grabbed her wrist, squeezing it. Kitty winced in pain and dropped the knife so she could set herself free. As soon as she tried to tug away, he dropped her grabbing the knife. It was time for Nightmare to step in.

Meanwhile, Horror and Dust dually attacked Fell. They both charged at him with the quickest pace possible. Miss. Fell dodged, summoning bones with sharp edges and targeting them towards Dust and Horror. The two attackers looked towards the bones, Dust lifting Horror with magic so he could cut the bones in half using his axe. Horror stomped down onto the snow, his large body creating big dents through the snow. Fell jumped up summoning a Gaster Blaster, landing on it. It opened its mouth, hitting the ground between Dust and Horror with a laser. Miss. Both slid to the side, avoiding the force that would normally push them back. Fell stepped back down onto the floor. This fight would last a while.

Killer slid back, giving space for Nightmare to intervene. Nightmare disappeared and then reappeared infront of Kitty. He grabbed her with one of his tentacles, slamming her down on the floor multiple times. Critical hit. Kitty shakely breathed in and out, knowing she won't be able to last this fight. Nightmare let her fall to the floor.

The other three continued fighting, each attack being missed. Dust and Horror paused, tired from attacking too much. Fell took this as an opportunity to escape, he teleported over to Kitty. Soon Dust, Horror and Killer were charging at both of them. Touching her head lightly, Fell teleported them out of the battle ground. The three charging towards them clashed into each other, falling onto the ground. Nightmare stared in disappointment. "All of you, get up." the trio stood up immediately, Horror still wobbling a bit. "Next time be more careful if you're charging towards each other." He turned his back to the three, "We're going. We'll hunt her down again." Nightmare said, before teleporting all four out of there.

(word count: 1251)
(I didn't think I'd make this chapter this long, but here you go, an extra long chapter! I'm not sure if the fight scene turned out as cool as it was in my head but I hope it did. Hope you enjoyed)