Chapter 11: On The Other Side.

Killer, Dust and Horror stood together. Killer was laughing, almost slamming his knife down into the snow as he kneeled down,"Those little scaredy cats fleed from battle!" Dust rolled his eyes,"Just calm down before Boss says anything!" Nightmare stood facing away from the trio, scowling at the direction they disappeared in. He turned to the three behind him,sighing,"Try harder next time. Go back without me, we'll talk over things tomorrow." The trio nodded in unison and each of them teleported away on their own.

An empty throne room stood in silence. Moonlight covered the cold walls, a mist of fear spacing out into every nook and cranny,"Shut up powder face! You know that was my left over food!!" Killer's voice echoed,"Well it didn't have your name all over the box, did it!?"
"You know I always put my food on the left side of the fridge!!!"
"Guys.. stop-" Horror tried to stop them from arguing. Soon enough, the small argument broke into a fight. Killer reigned victorious, pinning Dust to the ground,"And don't you ever dare try bringing Horror onto your fucking side!!" Dust knocked Killer off, standing up and starting to walk away,"Whatever. I'm going to my room. Don't bother paps and I." Killer crossed his arms, scoffing,"Your Papyrus is dead, ghosts don't exist!!" He shouted, turning to Horror,"Technically ghosts.. Do exist... I should.. Be dead but.. I'm not.." Horror said.

Killer scoffed and teleported away. Horror stood in the slightest bit of awe, eventually continuing to do whatever he needed to. Horror walked into the living room, where Killer was. Killer had his arms crossed, like always,"..So are you.. Leading training.. Tomorrow.." Horror asked.
"Yeah. Boss is gonna be busy again."
"..Okay.." Horror teleported away, leaving Killer alone. In an instant, the room filled with a surge of negativity. Nightmare was back,"Killer, remember you are in charge of training tomorrow. I expect you to do good.. And don't slack off." Nightmare said, looking in from the hallway. Killer nodded,"yes boss." He replied. Soon, most of them were in bed. Two slept somewhat peacefully, meanwhile the other two stayed up. All night. And they knew that the other was up, without seeing eachother.

Morning came by quickly, everyone was up and doing whatever they needed to,"DUST!! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT TAKING MY FUCKING FOOD!" Killer shouted across rooms and hallways. Dust shouted back,"I DIDN'T TAKE IT YOU DUMBASS!"
"THEN WHO WOULD! HORROR KNOWS NOT TO TOUCH MY FOOD AND BOSS DOESN'T NEED THE FOOD!" Killer shouted again. Dust got up from the couch in the living room and stormed to the kitchen. Killer grinned with a tint of anger,"Oh you wanna fight!?" Killer said.
"I'll beat your stupid ass!" Dust replied. Once again they started fighting, Horror staring in confusion. Killer was about to reign victorious again, when Nightmare walked in.

"Both of you shut it." He grabbed them with his tentacles,"I don't care if you'll keep on fighting like this, but it is 7 am and it is TOO EARLY." Dust and Killer cowered in the thought of getting on his bad side. Really, it was Nightmare that was the one keeping everyone else's hopes up. He was the one that gave them a home, after their lives had gone down hill. He was the one looking after them, through all the bad times. He was the one that told them its okay to feel how you want to. He looked after them, even if he was the embodiment of evil. Even if he was a sadistic being, a being that could not love, he tried his best giving the hopeless a safe home, and the hopeless being willing to do whatever he wants as repayment for shelter and food. It wasn't that he was worshipped by them. It's not that he coerced them. It's not that he brainwashed them. It was that they wanted to. They themselves chose to assign him as their boss, wanting to show how grateful they are for him giving them a safe space.

It wasn't always a dark and gloomy atmosphere there, too. The trio argued like brothers. Like they had lived all of their lives together, like Nightmare was a father figure to them. Most days were comforting, like they all knew what each of them felt. Of course Nightmare knew, he feels all emotion. But Killer, Dust and Horror, on the other hand, had become so close they didn't need to speak. Sometimes Dust and Killer would fight just for the sake of it, they knew it wasn't going to make them mad at eachother for a long time. They knew that whatever they were doing was funny to them.

Killer and Dust calmed down,"Well if you want us to stop then tell him to STOP TAKING MY FUCKING SANDWICHES!" Killer said.
"Quiet. I don't care who takes your food. Do not, and I mean do not, raise your voices." Nightmare let go of them, getting a cup of coffee and walking away to his office. Horror slowly ate his food, making sure he didn't eat too much. If he did, he would be sick and throwing up. Killer glared at Dust, Dust glared back,"I'll tell you again. Don't. Touch. My. Fucking. Food." Dust made a mocking face at Killer, and walked away back to the living room.

(word count: 910)
(Yeah sorry, I've been a bit busy. I started writing another book, which I will not publish any time soon, and I feel like it's going pretty well. Hope you enjoyed this chapter about the Bad Guys, I enjoyed writing this tbh)