Chapter 8: Greetings.

Frisk, Ellie and Kitty fell through the portal, Ellie was once again holding onto Kitty's arm, she smiled and turned to Ellie,"I should get used to this, shouldn't I?" Ellie slightly giggled and nodded. They were once again in the anti-void. Finally, Fell came through,"Now we just gotta wait for Core to take us back." Sooner than it seemed, Core came back, leading them into the omega timeline. "Thanks kid." Fell said as Core silently walked away. The group huddled together, thinking on what to do, of course some of them needing to be healed. "How about Fell and I go back to our room-apartment thing, whilst you two take a look around?" Frisk said. Ellie looked up at Kitty, who nodded,"Sure.." she said. As soon as the other two walked away, a small stone was hurled at Ellie, hitting the back of her head. She rubbed the spot that got hit and looked back, seeing someone intently staring at her,"Is something wrong, Ellie?" Kitty asked. Ellie nodded at her, and turned to look at the person staring towards her.

Kitty looked back to the person as well. The girl, seemingly around the same age as the two, had freckles covering her face, and pointy elf ears. Her hair was tied up, a small flower with big leaves sitting on top of where the bobble would be,"Do you want to go and talk to her?" Kitty asked.
"Yes.." Ellie said. The two walked over, smiling, the person stepped back,"..Hello..." she said. Ellie blushed at the sound of her voice, not too deep, not scary, not squeaky.. She loved it. "Hello there." Kitty replied. Ellie didn't want to admit it, she loved both of their voices. It made her heart beat faster, it made her face heat up. It could've only meant one, significant thing..

She was in love. With two people, one barely even knew her.

Ellie shook her head, her ears twitched for what seemed the 100th time in a row, her tail swayed a bit. Ellie shyed away. The girl looked down towards her, and then looked back up. She paused, taking a breath,"You.. New here?" she thought before speaking again,"could.. Show- uh... Could help show...... Around." She said, a bit unsure of her words. Kitty quickly formulated a response, smiling,"Yes we are new. And we would be grateful if you did show us around." Ellie nodded, looking away and blushing. The girl smiled, nodding slightly,"What.... Are names?" She asked. Ellie looked towards her, ears perking up,"I-I'm Ellie.." She said calmly.
"My name is Kitty, if you'd like you can just call me Kat or Kit." The girl looked them both,"Name is.. Jupiner.. Follow, Kitty, Ellie." Jupiner smiled, starting to walk away. The other two followed, Ellie clinged onto Kitty.

Soon, the tour was done. They all stood where they had met. It had turned dark, streetlights were turned on, the stars glistened in the sky,"Thank you, Jupiner." Kitty said, lightly touching her necklace. Ellie nodded, her tail swaying back and forth,"Welcome.." Jupiner replied. Ellie let go, looking up,"We should head back to the others now...." She said. They said goodbye to eachother, walking in their rightful directions. Stopping Infront of a wooden polished door, Kitty sighed,"You can go in.. I need a little time to myself.." Ellie looked at her confused, "Are you okay..?"  Kitty nodded in response, still lightly touching the necklace,"Yes.. I'll just sit here for a little bit and come in, don't worry.." Ellie looked away before opening the door, and quietly closing it. Kitty sat down infront of it, wiping her teared up eyes. She finally got up and went back inside.

(Word count: 629)
(sorry this took a long time to be published, I got writers block, I kinda rushed this and couldn't figure out some speech. Jupiner belongs to my friend Top_Hat_Froggy :) )