Sharpen Your Knives..

The frail figure stood next to a much bigger, intimidating figure." Just hurry up and get your axe sharpened. We don't have time." the frail one said. Another figure appeared from the shadows, slouched forward, "Boss is saying to get back to the throne room 5 minutes, just get your tools sharpened quickly." It disappeared back into the seemingly thick shadows. The two polar opposite figures nodded simultaneously. The intimidating figure continued sharpening his axe, small specks of what seemed like blood flaking off. It continued for another little while,"Ugh, just move over and let me sharpen my knife, go to the throne room, tell boss you took too long sharpening your axe so I'm still sharpening my knife." The frail one said, pushing the intimidating one to the side and pulling out a dull knife. The bigger figure nodded and walked out.

Faint sounds of talking could be heard from down the hall, one voice was seemingly mad, another was a bit confused, and the last voice was a bit offended. Finally the frail figure walked in, "Sorry I'm late boss. Someone took too long sharpening their axe." It said, sounding annoyed.
"Next time I need you both to be quick. You know the consequences." The sinister figure stated. All of the three other figures shuddered in slight fear, "I can feel the fear growing in this room, good." The sinister figure stood up from the throne it was sitting on with an evil smile, "Its time to attack."