Chapter 12: Teaching Time.

"You do have a very nice house, Jupiner." Kitty said, smiling. There was a pleasant sunset, shining through the window,"Yeah, it's really warm!" Ellie said, her ears twitching. Jupiner smiled,".. Thank you..." the three stood in silence for a minute or two,"That conversation ended quickly." Ellie said.
"Yes I agree... Maybe we could help Jupiner with some socialisation." Kitty said. Ellie smiled once again,"Yeah!" Jupiner looked at both of them, a slightly bit confused,"Help?"
"Yeah! We know how you struggle with talking and all that.." Ellie said. Jupiner still looked confused. They all went and sat on a small couch, Jupiner finding it a bit uncomfortable and sitting on the floor. Ellie sat with her legs crossed,"Okay so- how are we going to start?-"
"I am not sure actually... It comes naturally to most people.."

They sat in a bit more silence until Ellie spoke up,"Let's just have her say some sentences and we'll teacher her how to say them properly!"
"Yes I guess that is easier." Kitty replied. Ellie looked over to Jupiner,"Say any random sentence, we'll fill in the gaps and you can repeat!" Jupiner thought for a few seconds,"Is okay to.. Outside..."
"Is it okay to go outside." Ellie said. Jupiner took a breath and repeated the sentence,"Is it.. Okay to go.. Outside." Kitty clapped lightly. Jupiner thought for a little bit more before saying another sentence,"Can you.. Give water?"
"Can you give me some water?" Kitty said smiling.
"Can you give me.. Some water?" Jupiner repeated her sentence. And after a little while repeating some sentences back and forth, it was time for them to split up.

Kitty and Ellie stood at the front door,"We will visit you tomorrow, if you'd like." Kitty said.
"Sure." Jupiner replied and opened the front door. Kitty and Ellie walked out, waving goodbye. Jupiner waved back, closing the door when they were out of sight.

The two walked in silence for a small while,"Kitty... How would you describe me..?" Ellie asked, staring at the floor.
"You?.. That is a bit of a difficult question... You're kind, caring.. A bit shy and afraid.." She thought for a little longer,"Every time you get flustered you make this cute face.." Kitty looked at the ground,"S-sorry I think my face is heating up I need a moment.." She took a few seconds, placing a cold hand to her face. She then continued on talking, looking forward,"You're smart but you're a bit too afraid to speak.." Ellie was blushing at all of those comments. She looked up at Kitty,"How would you describe Jupiner?" Ellie ask, ears twitching,"Jupiner? She's nice. She knows what she wants.. I think that she just needs some help with communicating, it would make it easier for her to tell us anything she wants.." Kitty looked back down to the floor, her face heating up again.

Back in the small room, with the seemingly very large bunk beds, Frisk and Fell sat in silence. The silence continued for a small while, until Frisk came up with a random conversation starter,"I think Ellie likes Kitty." Fell took a moment to register what Frisk said, "As a friend or as something else?"
"As something else." Fell stayed silent and thinking again,".. Why?-"
"Because her face is always red." Frisk replied right away. Fell nodded,"You have a point." both of them didn't talk for a small while again. The door to the room opened, Kitty and Ellie walking through,"Hi g-guys.." Ellie said. Frisk saw that Ellie's face was red again and turned to Fell,"See? I told you" They whispered to Fell.

"Is anything wrong?" Kitty asked. Fell shrugged,"Nope, all good."

(Word count: 631)
(SORRY-This chapter was extremely rushed, the end bit was just for filler and maybe a little foreshadowing-I'm also actually working on another story which is not coming out any time soon so don't get your hopes up)