Chapter 1: Introductions And Interrogations

Light footsteps filtered the pearl snow, Kitty made her way to an ice cold town. "Unwelcome to Snowdin Town!" a big, battered sign read. She gave out a relieved sigh, "Finally, now I just need to find Fell." She continued walking. Close by, a snowball fight was breaking out between two, shorter people. One, seemingly female, had mahogany coloured hair, with piercing yellow eyes. She had two twitching fox ears, and a fluffy tail. The other person, seeming both male and female had short brown hair, with dark skin and a black and red sweater. "Take this Frisk!!" the girl shouted, as she hurled a snowball towards the person seemingly named Frisk. Frisk dodged, "Better luck next time!" as they said that sentence, the yellow eyed girl hurled another, bigger, snowball towards Frisk. "Ow!! No fair Ellie! You had a rock in that one too!" Frisk pouted as they shuddered. "Your fault for not dodging it!"
"Ugh I hate it when you get competitive..." Kitty lightly stepped forward with a brief "ahem" to get Frisk's and Ellie's attention.

She looked to the each side and finally spoke, "Would you happen to know where someone named Fell is?"
"Fell? No one here is named that.." Kitty sighed as she realised she'd have to use his real name, "Sans. Do you know where Sans is? I need to ask him something."
"Oh Sans! Yeah, he's at his post probably drinking mustard again." Frisk exclaimed. "Could you please show me where his said post is? I really need to talk to him." Both Frisk and Ellie nodded, and started walking towards their destination. Soon enough they reached a little hut like structure, made out of what looked like wood or cardboard. Inside it was a short skeleton, drooling in his sleep. He was wearing a black jacket, with a red sweater underneath. The fluff on the hood of his jacket was pointy, as if he put hair gel on it.

Kitty clicked her fingers in his face to get his attention, he didn't wake up. Ellie also tried to wake him up, it didn't work. Frisk rolled up their sleeves, "watch and learn..... Papyrus is coming!!!" Suddenly, the skeleton jolted up, awake. "I'm awake!!!" he shouted in a raspy, tired voice. All three others smiled in relief, Kitty stepped forward, slammed her hand down in front of him and gave him a stern look, "Tell me, Fell, what are Nightmare's plans? Better yet, do you know where he's supposed to go next."
"What the heck.. Kid I don't know anything about that stupid goop monster!"
"I highly doubt that. I know you worked for him a while back. You should know his plans." Ellie and Frisk stepped back, confused at everything that has been said so far. "I don't know his plans! Who the heck even are you kid?" Fell asked.
"It doesn't matter who I am." Kitty replied.
"Well if ya wanna know where Nightmare is, then go to that stupid glitchy idiot. He can track where everyone is."
"well how do I even get to him?" She asked.
"The anti-void obviously! Are ya brain dead?"
"Oh sorry I've spent the last 7 years preparing to fight some king of negativity!" Fell rolled his eyes.

Soon enough, the argument turned into some sort of staring contest. Both parties glared at eachother as if they were mortal enemies. Kitty finally spoke, to break the rising tension," Alright then. If you aren't going to tell me anything, I'll come back later and try again." She leaned forward, making eye contact, "I will get you to speak." she stood straight and turned around, smiling at Frisk and Ellie, "Thank you for helping me find him!" Kitty cheered and walked away. Fell, Ellie and Frisk stood, stunned. Finally, after a little while Frisk shook their head and spoke, "Sans, what was that all about? Why was she calling you Fell? Who's Nightmare? What's an anti-void, why did she nee-"
"Cool it kid, I'll tell you later." Fell sighed.

(Word count: 674 words)
(thanks for reading this, I'm genuinely not confident in my writing and this is my first Wattpad story so I hope you liked chapter one-)