Chapter 5: The White Void.

Fell and Kitty landed on a cold, white floor. The space around them was like a blank canvas, nothing to obstruct their way but a deafening silence, a white void. Fell looked down at her, "You okay kid?" Kitty shivered and got on her knees, "I-I'm fine.." Fell kneeled down to her level, putting a hand on her shoulder. Kitty looked at him confused. Something glowed green under his hand, Fell looked at her, "Do you feel better?"
".. Yes actually.. What did you do?" Kitty asked, standing up.
"Healing magic obviously." Fell stood up as well. She smiled, tilting her head a bit to the side, "Thank you" Fell nodded and looked away, "we're in the anti-void. I sent Ellie and Frisk here just incase. They've probably found that glitch idiot by now."
"Oh, well then we should find them as well.. We don't know what could happen.."

A figure, presumably glitched, sat on what seemed like a bean bag chair, Frisk and Ellie stood on either side. "I t0ld you t0 shut 1t!!!" it shouted in a  glitchy voice.
"But we just told you that we want to know if you know why we're here!" Ellie softly shouted back. The figure ignored her, staring through something like a TV, except it wasn't. Through it you could see a sort of telanovela, with characters arguing over the custody of a small child. The figured watched intently whilst eating a bar of chocolate. Frisk looked back at the sounds of footsteps behind them, "Sans!" Frisk dragged Ellie over to Fell. "Hey kid." Ellie turned her gaze to Kitty, "Oh, Kitty's here too!" she softly exclaimed. Kitty smiled and waved hello, "Kitty huh? I have to admit that's a pretty stupid name." Fell said.
"I'm sorry that that's the name I was given, I can't choose my own name." Kitty replied.

Fell snickered, and looked over to the glitched figure, "Oi, windows vista." It ignored him, continuing to munch on chocolate. Finally, Fell stomped over to him, grabbing his chocolate, and touching his hand. In an instant the figure gave out a sort of screeching noise. It then froze in place, looking downwards. Frisk waved their hand in front of the figure's face, "Sans, what did you do to him?" Ellie asked.
"I dunno but I don't care." Fell replied. They waited a small while for the figure to finally be able to talk again, it shook its head, "Wh@t the h4ll w@s that @bout!!!" It shouted.
"Forget about it." Fell said, Kitty stepped forward. "Well if all of you are done with your bickering, I need to ask Error something."

The glitched figure looked behind him in response to his name, "I @in't tell1ng y0u anyth1ng, stupid an0m@ly." Error said. She sighed, "I just need to know how to get to Nightmare's mansion."
"Wh0 even @re y0u?" Error angrily asked.
"You should know, you know almost everyone, correct?" she said, a bit unsure of her words.
"N0, th@t's squ1d's j0b to know every0ne." Error got up. In the meanwhile, Frisk and Ellie stared in confusion, "Excuse me.. Could anyone tell us at least what's going on..?" Ellie said.
"It's a bit complicated kiddo." Fell said. Error grabbed his chocolate using what seemed like blue strings, which looked like they came from his eyes, much like tears,"An0m@ly number 14, t3ll y0ur stup1d friends to get 0ut 0f here bef0re I dec1de to murder th3m." He said, anger rising in his voice.

Fell scowled at him and teleported himself and the others away from Error. Frisk crossed their arms, "Will you both tell us what's happening?" Kitty smiled and nodded, "There's something called Alternate Universes, which are one thing but there's multiple different version s of it. Both of you and sans are from a more edgier universe," She took a breath thinking of how to explain everything, "every version of Sans has a name they use to be recognised by, for example your sans is Fell since your universe is called Underfell." Ellie nodded, Frisk still had their arms crossed, trying to understand. "Still," Fell turned to Kitty, "You have a lotta guts to be messing with that goopy idiot."
"Well I didn't exactly make him hold a grudge against me, if that's what you're saying.." She looked down, "But now he's after me since we escaped..."

Ellie's face lit up, "Well, we can help you beat him, right..?" Kitty looked at her and smiled, "Yes, thank you.. However it will be a bit tough, are you sure..?" Fell and Frisk looked at each other and nodded, "Paps will have my skull on a stick if these two are hurt, so I'm coming with ya." Fell said.
"Great! We just need to find a place to stay.." All three of the others nodded, Frisk pulled out a phone from their pocket, "Actually, I wonder if the cell phone will work here.."
"It won't, I've tried." Fell interrupted. Soon the four of them set out together.

(Word count: 841)
(I genuinely had a hard time creating the interactions with Error because I knew he'd have to be a bit violent but I figured if he was watching Undernovela it'd be fine-anyways, hope you liked chapter 5)