The Final Fight.

"Can we all agree.. We want to end this quote on quote adventure." Said Kitty, receiving nods and yeses. She stood up,"then we're going. We're ending this today and forever." She said. No one responded. It took Ellie a few seconds to question what Kitty had said,"But.. We'll die, none of us can really fight.." She said,"I can.." Said Jupiner, slightly shrugging. They all headed out to the Anti-Void, it would be a better place to fight than at a universe like Underfell or Underswap. 

All of them stood in a small huddle,"Who's gonna die first?" asked Fell. Everyone pointed to Kitty, who nodded,"At this point it will be better if I surrender.." She said. A few seconds later a portal opened in front of them,"I expected that you'd want to end this already." Said Nightmare,"I suggest you end this the easy way, don't resist and let me decide your fate." He said as one of his tenticles turned into a spike, narrowiy missing Kitty and hitting the floor next to her. Killer, Dust and Horror walked out from the portal,"Killer, split the three of you up to fight the other 4. I'll deal with her." Nightmare said as he looked forward.

And quickly, the fighting started. Though this time by both sides it was planned to be cut short. Extremely short.

Fell went back and forth with Dust. Of course since they were the same person but of different types, their attacks don't vary. It was the occasional small extra/different details on Gaster Blasters and anything like that. It was easy to get bored of the back and forth.

Kitty fell onto the floor. It was over. This was the end. Surely, it was. She couldn't do it. She was weak, she was small. She was nothing compared to Nightmare. The fighting stopped between everyone else. Ellie watched, terrified, and shuffled closer to Jupiner. Both of them knew there was nothing they could do. Frisk stood silently, not shivering yet still scared. Fell looked to the floor, somewhat ashamed.

A scream pierced through the air as Nightmare stabbed Kitty, letting her bleed out on the floor. His job was done, he did what he wanted. He got his way.

It was the end of this Cliché Quest For Revenge.

(Word count: 393)