☽︎ 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ☾︎

𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

𝐄lowen sat on a chair in the small jet, a book in her lap that she had gotten from her backpack before it was put up

𝐄lowen sat on a chair in the small jet, a book in her lap that she had gotten from her backpack before it was put up. She hadn’t said a word the whole ride to the airport and merely muttered a small thank you whenever Xander let her go before him when they boarded the plane. 

They were waiting on Darius she supposed. Her and Xander had been sitting there for a good forty minutes. That was until the Beta got a call and excused himself.

So now Elowen was left alone, her gaze mindlessly flicking over the page she had been staring at for the last ten minutes. 

Finally she snapped the book shut - a huff of aggravation leaving her.

Unconsciously her hand traveled up towards the dog tags that sat still under her shirt. Fingertips gently ran over the metal through the material of the clothing. Elowen still remembered the day she gave her father the chain. 

The surface of the dog tag was engraved with a small message, “Family Is Strength.”. On the back of it was the letter J in a beautiful font. Her father wore this necklace everyday after she had gifted it to him - alway keeping it close to his heart.

Now it was hers she supposed, and now the love of her family would be the only thing that could possibly give her strength at the moment. 

She could hear her father’s voice in her head, a distant memory of him telling her about how to act in front of an Alpha of another Pack. 

Never raise your voice, do not make eye contact, and always be respectful.’ Killian James had told her at the young age of eight when he had taken her to the annual Alpha’s meeting. Alphas and Betas from every pack would all come to Alaska in order to discuss problems and details regarding other supernatural creatures. 

That was the first and only year Elowen had attended. 

“Do you always stare out of windows?” A deep voice from behind made her seize up and cause her shoulders to go tense.