☽︎ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ☾︎

𝑭𝒖𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒆

𝑭𝒖𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒆

𝐈f it wasn’t for Darius leaving the house in a hurry, Elowen was sure he would have ripped her a new one

𝐈f it wasn’t for Darius leaving the house in a hurry, Elowen was sure he would have ripped her a new one. He had all but dragged her home and left her in the care of Maria and Finnick. 

So now they sat having stripped down to more casual clothing and had gathered around on Elowen’s balcony - looking out onto the serene waters below. No one said a word as they all nursed glasses of wine or in the human’s case a seagrims. She was not having flashbacks, no after tonight. 

“Troy is one of the best fighters.” Maria had muttered and Finnick scoffed, glaring down at his beverage as if it had offended him. 

“Only because of his brute strength. He might be strong, but he lacks skill.” The Gypsy had spat, and Elowen hummend. “Even then, I fear he will wipe the floor with Elowen.” 

Maria looked down and snorted while Elowen rolled her eyes. “Troy would not stand a chance if the fight was done with swords.” 

At first Elown merely brushed the words off, silently sulking - but like a freight train it hit her. The solution to this mess. With that in mind she was up off the sofa and sprinting into the house, leaving the Gypsy and wolf to watch after her with confused frowns.

The human found herself in the library of Darius house, her fingers running over the spines of the books as she searched for a specific novel. “Come on, come on. Where is it?” 

“Winnie, what are you doing?” Maria questioned as she appeared in the doorway, Finnick behind her with his wine in hand. 

“You may have been onto something.” The younger brunette murmured. “Do you remember when your dad was going over how Gamma’s were accepted with us and Davey?”

The she-wolf tilted her head, eyebrows creasing as she searched for the memory. “Kinda, wasn't that when Jackson was being appointed into his position?” She made a sound of understanding when she had figured out what Elowen was getting at. “I remember now, someone had challenged him for it and they had to fight in front of the pack, your dad had announced Jackson as the winner.”