⚠︎ ☽︎ 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ☾︎

𝑬𝒖𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝑰𝒏 𝑴𝒚 𝑽𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒔

❝𝐇ow is your arm?” Darius sat on the bed and watched as Elowen got out of the shower, ruffling her hair with a towel

❝𝐇ow is your arm?” Darius sat on the bed and watched as Elowen got out of the shower, ruffling her hair with a towel. The cut had stopped bleeding hours ago, but he still wanted to make sure she was okay. “And your lip?”

“Darius, I’m fine.” Elowen chuckled as she dressed, pulling on a shirt that was too big for her and lace panites. Darius's eyes had darkened and she almost chuckled at that. Slowly she made her way over to the Alpha, settling herself into his lap. “They’ll be fine in a few days, you should see the other guy.”

The ravenette snorted and let his hands rest on her waist. “I did see him, and I have to ask, where did you learn to fight like that?” His eyebrows raised. “You broke his knee - broke his knee, Elowen.”

Elowen merely raised a brow with a smug grin. “Did you think that my father and Grandfather wouldn’t have taught me how to defend myself? They used to train me all the time before I went to college. I used to help Jackson, our Gamma, help teach self defense classes back at Shadow’s Peak.”

“Once again, you have proved me wrong, Elowen.” Then he leaned forward, his lips connecting with hers.

It started off innocent enough, just a sweet exchange of the lips before Elowen decided to deepen it. Her tongue met Darius’s and she smirked at the moan he let escape his throat. One of her small hands came up to bunch up his shirt at his shoulder, while the other tangled in his curly tresses - fingers gripping tightly at the strands. 

The Alpha pulled away, his forehead resting against hers. “Elowen, I need to hear you say it.” He locked his eyes with her, gold staring into stormy green. “I won’t let this continue if you don’t, because I won’t be able to control myself.” 

The human panted softly and bit her lip. Was she truly ready to give herself to the male before her?

She had been forced to be this Alpha’s Tribute, but she had gained many things along the way. The respect of the Alpha, a reunion with an old friend, a new found friendship, and the love of the man she thought she would have despised. And now she was his Luna.