☽︎ 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ☾︎

𝑺𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝑳𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔

𝐓he sun’s light bled through the curtains and onto the small body curled up on the bed, blankets surrounding her

𝐓he sun’s light bled through the curtains and onto the small body curled up on the bed, blankets surrounding her. Her hair was spread across the pillows in soft brunette waves and her pouty lips parted as she took soft breathes. She looked peaceful, laying there like a small bunny. 

A hand reached up to caress her face, their voice a gentle sound as they drew the girl from her sleep. 

Elowen moaned as she was taken away from her dreamless slumber. Her eyes blinked at the bright light that came from her left, too sensitive to the sight of the sun peeking in through the window. So her eyes clenched back shut, and she turned in the bed, wrapping the blanket around her like a burrito. 

“Come on now, Bambi.” A voice cooed above her, and she fought back a whine when a hand rubbed her side. “It’s 9:00, time to wake up.”

“Go away.” She ground out, smacking the hand on her arm away. “It’s Saturday, let me sleep.” 

The chuckle that sounded from above her told her that this irritating male was not going to let her go back to sleep anytime soon. “Elowen, it’s time to get up - we have a busy day today.”

“Make me you overgrown pomeranian.” She hissed, once again smacking his hand away from her. 

Maybe if I just go back to sleep he will go awa-

Elowen screamed as she was thrown over a broad shoulder, quilt still wrapped around her - forcing her arms down to her side to where she couldn’t fight back. 

“Da-Darius! Put me down!” Elowen screeched, wiggling around until a hand landed firmly on her butt. “You-you! You smacked my ass! You fucking prick!” 

“Now,” He tutted, adjusting his grip on her. She didn’t need to see his face to tell he had a shit eating grin on his features. “Let’s not use such language.”

“Let me out of here, and I will show you language!” She glared at him and he only chuckled once again - continuing his journey to the kitchen.