𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐘

VOCABULARY

Alpha : The Alpha is the leader of the pack, and is the one in charge. Their eyes will glow gold when they are in human form and when in wolf form. Their besitial form is larger than a normal wolf with broad shoulders and strong legs.

Beta : Betas are the second in command and their eyes glow a jade green. Their wolves are smaller than Alpha’s but larger than other wolves. 

Gamma : Gamma is the third in command and their eyes glow blue. 

Mates : Wolves mate with those who are compatible. Now they do mate with others outside of their species such as with humans and Gypsies. They have more than one option for a mate.

Mating Bite : When wolves mate, the more dominant of the pair will bite the more submissive, marking them as their own. Their souls tie together and they are now bonded for life. 

Elders : Elders are wolves who make up the pack council. They are generally chosen by previous Elders or the Alpha. Their eyes will glaze over in white when they are in wolf form or in human form. 

Rogues : A wolf who is banished from a pack, or has no pack. 

Gang : A group of five or more rogues. 

NEED TO KNOWS

Challenges : When a wolf challenges another for a position in power. 

Duel Act :  A law that allows the challengee to pick the terms of the fight. If the challenger does not accept the terms, then his or her reasoning will be null and void and the challenge will be dropped.

New Moon :  Gypsies hold funerals every month on the night of the new moon. Gypsies believe that the spirits of their fallen friends or family will fear the bright light of the moon and would choose to remain in the bodies that they had died in.

Luna Ceremony : When the Luna is announced and takes an oath in front of the entire pack to make sure she/he puts the pack's needs first and will do what is best for said pack.

PACKS

Ravaging Waters : Ravaging Waters is a pack that rests along the waterways of Niagara Falls. Later it was renamed Ravaging Falls due to the harsh rapids and currents that reside in the water fall.

Shadow’s Peak : The pack of Shadow’s Peak is a pack that resides at the base of a mountain deep in the forests of Wyoming.