☽︎ 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄 ☾︎

𝑩𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑹𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒓

𝑩𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑹𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒓

❝𝐄lowen!” The human didn’t have any time to react before she was wrapped in the arms of her best friend

❝𝐄lowen!” The human didn’t have any time to react before she was wrapped in the arms of her best friend. She had just walked through the community gates with Darius behind her. 

The Alpha and her decided to spend a week there at Shadow’s Peak, along with Xander and Maria. Michael had been kind enough to run the pack while his son was away - claiming if he could do it once he could do it again. 

Maria was excited to see her mother and brother, her father less so. They had not ended on good terms the last they talked and Weylyn hated Xander with a passion like no other. But Clara was always quick to deal with the upset Alpha before any fists could come to blows. 

“God Winnie I have missed you so much!” David cheered and the brunette laughed - though it died in her throat when she heard Darius’s low warning growl. Her best friend pulled away, a glare sat on his face and her mate returned it. 

Males and their pride.’ Elowen rolled her eyes and placed herself between the two. “Darius this is my best friend David, Davey this is Darius my-”

“Yeah I know who he is.” The wolf said hotly, his eyes still narrowed. Elowen’s hand fell into Darius’s, the action going unnoticed by the youngest Sinclair. “When you said you would be coming home, I didn’t think you would bring this prick with you.”

“David!” The brunette snapped, her eyes wide. If he kept this up she would have to break up a fight between her closest friend and the man she loved.

And Elowen really did not feel like doing that today. 

“Oh put your claws away, Diva.” Maria stepped forward, elbowing her brother. “We get it, your future Alpha - don’t have to act so macho.”

“And if you hadn't left you would have been Alpha.” David shot back, only to roll his eyes when the older of the siblings chuckled. This was a bickerment the two had often. 

Maria was to be Alpha when she still lived in Shadow’s Peak, but after deciding she did not wish to be the leader - she left. Her travels brought her up north to Ravaging Falls and there she met and fell in love with Xander Harper.