☽︎ 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ☾︎

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝑮𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓-𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒔

𝐄lowen was going to kill Maria. She had only been in the dress boutique for thirty minutes and she had been forced to try on eighteen different dresses. At this point she would be more than happy to wear jeans and a sweater to this damn ceremony. 

“Elowen. You are going to the first human Luna in history. You need to look the part.” Maria had told her as she shifted through another rack of dresses. 

“Maria, I appreciate you doing this, really I do,” Elown looked absolutely exhausted. Her friend had all but dragged her out of bed when the sun had just peeked over the horizon and had been hustling her to get an outfit for the party tonight. All she wanted to do was cuddle with Darius - but now she was forced to get out of her comfy bed and into a dress covered hell. “But, isn’t this a bit much? I'm tired, I want to sleep.” 

She knew she sounded like a toddler, but at this point she didn’t care. 

“Maria, are you torturing this poor girl?” A soft chuckle came from behind the two brunette’s and they turned to see where the laughter had come from. 

Standing behind them was a delicate looking male with big green eyes, and shaggy black hair. Freckles dusted across his face and his round lips were pulled into a warm smile. “Hello, sorry I didn’t mean to startle you. I’m Finnick Stone - Tanner’s mate.” 

Elowen blinked when Maria pulled the shorter male into a hug. “Hey, Finny! You're finally back!” The older brunette then turned to face her human companion. “Winnie, this is Finnick Stone, he’s the gamma spouse. Finn, this is Elowen, she's Darius’s old lady.” 

“It’s a pleasure.” The human and newcomer shook hands and Elowen noticed something. The medallion hanging from his neck, the herbs cased in the small glass ball. 

Gypsy.

“The pleasure is all mine.” The younger brunette smiled. “And yes she is torturing me, she won’t stop hassling me about a dress, but I can not find anything that I like.” Elowen pouted and Finnick tilted his head and circled her, grabbing strands of her hair as he did.