☽︎ 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ☾︎

𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

❝𝐈’m sorry, I must have misunderstood you

❝𝐈’m sorry, I must have misunderstood you. Please run that by me again.” Elowen crossed her arms over her chest - eyes narrowed at the male in front of her. She must have misheard him, because she was sure he just said -

“I am announcing you as my Luna tomorrow night.” Ahh, yes that was what he had said. He must have been hit hard in the head at training - that was the only thing that would explain the ludacris thing that had come from his mouth. “It is tradition for the Alpha to announce his Luna the night before the full moon.”

“I know that Darius, but have you taken into consideration that maybe I don’t want to be your Luna.” Her hands fell to her hips and she met the Alpha’s gaze with a great defiance. 

She had just returned from Maria’s - Xander having to drive her; due to the three glasses of wine she had consumed. But no matter how typsy she was - Elowen would not let herself act like an idiot. 

The brunette was tired and cranky, she was still emotional and she knew if she got into an argument with Darius she would say something she would regret. All she wanted to do was fall asleep in her warm bed or cuddle with her werewolf. 

“Elowen, please.” Darius rolled his eyes and walked to the fridge. “We already knew that this was going to happen eventually.” 

“But, you still need to ask me things, Darius.” The brunette huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. “You wolves never ask anyone anything.”

“And what is that supposed to mean?” He peered at her with annoyed eyes, nose scrunched up just a bit. “You have been in an annoyed mood all day. What has gotten into you today?” 

“Nothing.”

“Oh, now look who doesn’t want to communicate.” Darius laughed mockingly and Elowen let out an irritated growl.