⚠︎ ☽︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ☾︎

𝑷𝒖𝒍𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑬𝒖𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂

𝑷𝒖𝒍𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑬𝒖𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂

𝐇er eyes widened when Darius growled and pulled her closer into his chest - his eyes fluttering shut as her mouth molded onto his

𝐇er eyes widened when Darius growled and pulled her closer into his chest - his eyes fluttering shut as her mouth molded onto his. She remembered the time when Maria had gushed about her kisses with Xander, how it would feel like a million fireworks were going off within them.

Kissing Darius was nothing like that.

No, it was like a single burning candle. Standing so beautifully tall as a small flame would dance around the wick - shining so bright in a dark room. It was passionate, it was slow, and just like a candle, it was hot. 

Oh, Elowen had never felt an emotion such as this before. A fire burned within the pit of her stomach, unlike anything the brunette had ever experienced. But it didn't burn, no it felt so good.

It felt euphoric.

When he pulled away, she whimpered slightly at the loss - earning a warm smile from the Alpha as he ran a finger over her bottom lip. 

Her own eyes opened, staring up into the golden irises of the raven-haired wolf. Elowen took deep breaths as his hands slowly traveled up the flesh of her thighs - fingertips ghosting softly on the smooth skin. The human’s heart shuddered as he let his lips fall back onto hers, traveling from her cheek to her ear. 

She almost moaned when he breathed heavily into her lobe. 

“My little Bambi, are you finally giving up?” Darius crooned, his hand snaking up to take her chin gently in his clutch. The alpha guided her face to his, a smug smirk twitching on his lips. “Say it Elowen, tell me what I want to hear.”

Oh no, she was not going to let him win so easily. If he wanted her, he would have to earn her. 

“Now, Alpha,” She purred, her own hand reaching up to cover his. “I said you had to earn me.”

Darius snarled, his eyes aroused and practically shimmering in the moonlight. “You are not playing fair, Elowen.” 

“Oh I know.” The brunette giggled and turned, slowly making her way out of the water.