Chapter Thirty-One: Lucas

Veronica POV

"Ow...fuck." I cursed as Eddie continued to poke an ink soaked needle into my skin. He was positioned right on top of me, the needle sticking me right below my right breast. I had agreed to let him give me a tattoo, being it had been over an entire day since everyone left and we were both bored as shit. He agreed to let me do his eyeliner before this, so I genuinely couldn't stop fucking staring at him. He looked so fucking hot...especially on top of me like this.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm almost done." He said in complete focus, his tongue sticking out of his mouth slightly. I'd noticed that he would do that when he was extremely focused...and I hadn't pointed it out to him because I didn't want him to stop doing it. It was adorable.

"Alright...all finished." He said, sitting up and wiping it clean with a damp paper towel. I sat up and moved my shirt a bit, admiring a barbed wire heart tattoo.

"Holy shit, that's sick!" I exclaimed, admiring his work. He smirked.

"I told you i'd pick something perfect." He bragged, watching me carefully as I continued to look at the delicately completed tattoo.

"Yeah, yeah." I snorted, standing up and walking to the bathroom. I admired the tattoo in the mirror, shocked at how perfect the placements were.

"You really need to do this for a living. This is really good." I told him as he walked in after me, wrapping his arm around my waist from behind. He kissed my cheek lightly, his smirk apparent against my skin.

"I'm glad you like it. I've practiced on myself for like...ever." He admitted, placing his head on my shoulder and making eye contact with me through the mirror.

My eyes went wide. He did his tattoos by himself?! Holy shit!

"You did all of yours yourself?!" I asked in disbelief, turning around to face him.

Eddie smiled, looking down at his feet for a moment.

"Well, only the bats and the puppet master." He admitted, laughing slightly at my interest. He held out his forearm to show me the tattoos he did, my mouth gaping open slightly in surprise. How have I never realized how talented he was? I mean, he did mine free hand!

"Eddie, you're really fucking talented. It's not fair." I whined, looking up at him with a small smirk. He wrapped his arms around my torso, looking down at me as I spoke. He blushed a little, my eyes still wandering to his eyeliner traced ones. Fuck, he looked so good.

"You know, you're talented too. I've seen you do that cheer shit. You're really good." He told me, my eyebrows furrowing.

When has he ever seen me do cheer? I've only been to two practices...and they were both private.

He must have noticed the confusion on my face, because he quickly spoke up.

"Oh yeah...I watched your first practice from the projection room." He admitted, his face even redder than before.

My jaw dropped. Fuck...that's embarrassing.

"You're joking." I spoke, my cheeks flushing.

He shook his head no, a small smirk forming on his lips.

Well fuck. If I knew he was watching I would have actually tried to look good while doing that shit. Flashbacks from that practice then came back to me, causing me to cringe at what he might have seen that day.

All of a sudden, the sound of the front door creaking open caused us to jump.

Eddie's eyes went wide as he cursed under his breath. He began to peek out, but I quickly stopped him. He's such a fucking idiot. He's the one being looked for by the cops. Shouldn't I be the one to go check it out?