Lore of UUSCA: 2/4

A/N: I'm back again.

============

BEFORE THE UUSCA WAS BIRTH

10 years later, George Washington adoption 5 sons of the nine-tail fox, George even did, He has to care of them. In 1768, Taxes in America where the revolution, The founder fathers were building armes against the brits, The people in America taking arms against the brits.

1776: America revolution

The Americans lead by George Washington, The founder fathers and the 5 sons. George Washington let his son Y/N, A silent boy with fox ears and tails. He leads a 30 Soldiers in the British territory. British soldiers were taken surprise by Y/N lead troops, Many were killed or surrender to the Y/N army. He is the youngest general in the revolution. Y/B, The second son of Washington wants to be greatest invention. He makes rifles that could shoot far away...

(A/N: This is the alternate history, Don't ask)

With this rifles, They reloaded bullets that cut through enemy lines. The British soldiers didn't charge or even line up for firing position. British colonies lost almost all the territory in America. Sôrha Washington was a youngest negotiations in the army, he convinces the natives tribes to fight allow with them in revolution, with that they agree. Àsoha Washington was kindness boy in the revolution. He is also good on making plans for battle and gives information from Y/N. The last was Jack Washington, He was odd boy with fox ears and tails. But an unknown to him, George gives him a present...

 But an unknown to him, George gives him a present

(A/N: Don't ask)

Jack was shock about this, When he takes his sword, His feels something, He's hair and tails was bright blue and given no fear. In the battle, British soldiers were killed by jack's sword. Many Americas felt this kid was some kind of god. But George told them that he's doing it for the revolution. In the days go by, Martha Washington gives 5 boys a kiss as to goodbye if they come back alive.

1783: The battle ended, The British soldiers lost many colonies territory in the war. British accepted the America independents all thanks to George Washington And his 5 sons. They named the United States of America.