Chapter 17: Gothic Loli and Fox Shota

(A/N: FUCK THE POLICE!!! OW!!! DAMN IT!!!)

===========

Location: Falmart, Coca Village.

3rd person pov

The 3rd recon team are now surrounded by USCF soldiers with 2 APC, 1 Humvee, and 1 mech (Which they're see in real life). But when they heard mech said in the child voice and it speak English.

Jack: I said again. Tell them to put their weapons or all of you don't want bloodshed, do we?

Lieutenant Yojí Itami raise his hand has he order his recon to lower their weapons. They're did, But stay alert.

Jack: Good.

BT hatch, Jack jump out lands on his feet. The 3rd recon team were dumbfounded to see jack was appear 8 years old.

Itami: *Dumbfounded* You..... You're 8.

Jack: Yes, Why?

Itami: *Act like a innocent person* Look kid, I'm-

*LOUD SLAP*

Jack slap itami in face, Which launch him back to his squad.

Jack: 💢💢💢 What did you said to me!

Itami felt pain in his right cheek has a red mark. That means jack has strong slap. 3rd recon team examine jack, he has fox ears and tail.

Shion: *Though* Wow, He has a fox ears and tail? *Stare at the mech* And his friend was....... big.

Jack approach itami.

Jack: Ok, Stop calling me kid alright. Lets speak in the private in that house.

Itami: Y-Yeah.

10 Minutes later.

After some conversation, Itami explain to jack about the village that was previously burn down and found an elve girl (Who was unconscious) in the well. Jack decided to agree to his help. After the minutes, Jack orders his man help the JSDF and the villagers. Jack hop on to BT, Even 3rd recon team were amazed Jack's mech, They're needed those in their world.

After few minutes, They're take the refugees to somewhere safe. Inside the JSDF.

Itami: *Rub his cheek* He head was stronger than a normal kid.

Kurata: No kidding, Did you look at his small size. Also, Those fox ears and tail look real?

Itami: Really? I haven't thought about it. I need reports to general hazama.

Meanwhile, Jack's mech was still, Until.....

BT: Commander Jack, I detected a dot coming by.

Jack: What?

Jack used his mech hub to zoom what BT detected. Jack's hub saw a crows flying around. And another thing is that he saw a gothic loli with a bow on her head.

Jack: What in gods name?

Jack expression was awe and dumbfounded, Her appearances was 13 year old girl.

Jack: *Though* Wow, She's....... a loli?

He gets out of the mech, Other kids ran past him and head towards the young girl. They're talk for awhile. Gothic Loli saw jack and she approach him.

???: Hello little boy~ You look cute~

Jack: Aaaahhh, Yeah?

???: What's your name?

Jack: Jack Washington! You?

Rory: Rory Mercury, I sense you..... are immortal.

Jack: You two.

Both of them look at each other for a couple of second. Rory looks at jack that he's 8, and Jack looks at Rory that she's 13.

Rory: *Though* Oooh~ He's smaller~

Jack decided to head back to BT.

Rory: Can I sit with you in that.... metal titan.

Jack:...... sure.

To be continue

==========

A/N: I decided Rory and Jack will start their relationship to each other btw. So yeah~