Prologue

(A/N: Welcome to my world e_e, I decided to change the name of University State Continent of America thanks to XwarCommander1230 for naming it)

=======

Location: USCA, Washington DC

3rd person pov

When the terrorist attack Washington DC, They failed to assassin President Y/N. Thanks to Y/B and Jack tracking down a number of terrorist groups who where planning to bomb the white house and everyone with it. Y/N orders 10 days Marshall Law for when the terrorist attack, However, Jack orders his units to go the town squad as sense that an unknown structure was suddenly appear.

With Jack

With Jack

USC Exo-skeleton 1: Sir, we secured the area, Many civilians were evacuated.

Jack: Good, That will take some time *Turn to the gate* What is that anyway? Some kind of Magical gate?

USC Exo-skeleton 2: I don't know sir?

At the other side of gate.

We see hundred thousand of troops of saderan empire has they were order to invade the gate.

Imperial commander: Man! We will conquer this land and takes as many slaves and riches! We will be the glory to the empire! March man!

They did has they're told. But Unknown to them, They will face an enemy, More powerful then them.

Meanwhile with Jack

Jack sense something or Someone in the gate.

Jack: Man! Train your guns at that gate!

USC Exo-skeletons: YES SIR!!

Many trained their rifles at the gate.

Jack: *Though* I sensed the danger getting closer.

His thoughts came, Until an roman-like army came out of the gate. With green monsters with them. One of them shout.

Imperial commander: BARBARIANS!!! BOW DOWN OF THE SADERAN EMP-

Jack: FIRES!!!

Jack shouts as many soldiers fired the imperial soldiers with no mercy, This isn't war, This is slaughter!

Imperial commander pov

Impossible! My army are dying within a second! Just who are we fighting!?

Imperial commander: WHAT ARE YOU STANDING MAN!!! ATTACK!!! ATTACK!!!

My army charged, but unfortunately they can get close range!? How!?

Jack pov

I can believe they're attacking my father capital like that!? That makes me angry as I glance at that commander who was shouting in natives. I took out my sword, The commander looks at me with a smile.

Imperial commander pov

A child!? Demi-human!? Here!? I smile at him as he thinks he can beat me, I ride my horse towards him as I about to kill him. But the boy wasn't afraid as he glance at me. Until....

*DAZE SOUND*

The horse head was cut in half, My arms was cut too. I scream in pain and fell in the road. I look back at the same before, My eyes where wide as the boy holding sword has blood on it. The young one turns his head and looks at me in anger.

Imperial commander: *Though* His he the apostle?

I fainted in black.

Jack pov

This guy must be commander, What the hell is he thinking trying to attack me?

Jack: *Sigh* Idiot!

USC Exo-skeleton: Sir! We exterminate the threat sir!

Jack: Good! *Turn to imperial commander* Take him for questioning!

To be continue

=======

A/N: Ok, This is the end prologue, I will make another chapter 1 e_e. I promise.