Chapter 1: Interrogate

A/N: America will never fall.

======

Location: Unknown Location.

3rd person pov

We see the imperial commander who was unconscious, He still weak after the last battle. He open his eyes and found himself in the room full of TV...

 Imperial commander was so confused, He try move, But he's tide up by cuffs

..... Imperial commander was so confused, He try move, But he's tide up by cuffs.

Imperial commander: W-Where am i?

He look around confused and scared, He remember was that zorzal order his commander to invade the other side of the gate, When got to the other side, He was amazed by tall structure raise from the heavens. But he was stop by a army with odd armor, After he was about to give a speech, Male child voice was heard and his army are killed by strange lights and sticks. The only thing he remember that, He encountered a child in the age of 7-8, is he about to kill him, He's horse was by his sword and drop down unconscious. His mind was more questions, Is he a apostle? He's thought were running in question. Until....

???: Your awake, Nice to see a bad guy entering my father capital.

Imperial commander: W-What!? Who there!?

Imperial commander look around has hear a menacing voice. 

???: My name is not important, What's important here, I'm here from you. Now! WHO ARE YOU!!!??? AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IN WASHINGTON DC!!!???

Imperial commander: HA!! Did you think I can tell you savage! They's no wa- AHHH!!!

He didn't say a word when he was electrified by chair, He scream in pain has he can take that more.

???: Now, start talking or i will ELECTRIFIED YOU!!!!.... In the painless ways.

Imperial commander: *in pain* W-What d-did you w-want?

???: An answer, Who are you and what are you doing here in Washington DC?

Imperial commander: I-I was order by zorzal a-and expand their territory.

???: In Washington?

Imperial commander: That's the name of your capital?

???: My father name this capital. And why are did want this territory?

Imperial commander: We saderan empire conquer and enslave anyway we go, When the gate open in dancus hill, We have order by zorzal to conquer on the other side and bring slaves to the others!

??? Was silence, This confused the imperial commander.

Imperial commander: Wh-

He didn't say a word when his was electrified again has it stops.

???: Did you say...... SLAVES!!?? ARE YOU DOING THIS TO TAKE OUR PEOPLE FROM THE OTHER SIDE!!!??? ARE YOU BEEN ORDER BY THE PRINCE ZORZAL!!! YOU SON OF THE BITCH!!!

??? Electrified the imperial commander again has he scream in pain again and stops.

???: DID YOU KNOW MY BROTHERS HATE SLAVERY!!! I GUESS WE'RE GOING TO ATTACK ANY SLAVER IN YOUR WORLD AND KILL THAT DAMN PRINCE ZORZAL!!!

??? Electrified him again, Imperial commander was so much pain in process.

Imperial commander: Y-You savage!! ARE YOU GOING TO ATTACK THE EMPIRE!!??

???: THAT'S WHY YOUR EMPIRE WILL COLLAPSE!! NOW WE DONE HERE!!

Imperial commander: Wh-

??? Electrified him again which caused him fatal in pain has. He slowly died.

Otherside

In the control room, The strange voice was interrogate him was jack.

Jack: *Though* So prince zorzal was responsible for this. *Evil smile* I guess I found my new challenge.

To be continue