Chapter 19

....

Location: Falmart, Special Region

Jack pov

After the dragon attack. I was standing on top of BT, watching the villagers buried the dead. I sigh realizes that dragon was a threat. I may have to call my brother about this. Has I was thinking.

???: Hello?

I heard a female voice, I turn to see a blue hair female girl at around 15 year old. She's holding a staff on her hand. I ask

Jack: Yes, Did you need something?

???: Yes, Thank you for saving me back at coca village when that horse almost crush me.

Jack: No problem. Just doing my job mrs....

Lelei: Lelei La Lalena.

Jack: Washington, Jack Washington.

I smile a little, and she smiles back.

3rd person pov

With the villagers buried the dead, JSDF decided to take the villagers to alnus hill. Jack and his man hand to go back to damuis hill to report back to Washington DC that they is a new threat.

.....

Timeskip

Location: Falmart, Alnus hill.

3rd person pov

They're arrived at alnus hill, The JSDF helps the refugees set up tents for the villagers to stay in. They're give food, supplies and wash their clothes.

Meanwhile in General Hazama Office

We see itami in general hazama office.

Hazama: Can you explain about this gate new factions?

Itami: Well, The soldiers have advanced technology. Even we saw a mech.

Hazama: A mech? Never thought they're made one. Who's the person charges of the army.

Itami: *Gulp* Well, If you believe me, The person was a...... 8 year old.

Hazama: *Confused* 8 year old? It's this a joke?

Itami: No general, Look at my cheek if you see a small mark.

Hazama look itami cheek, he see a small hand mark on cheek as if this guy was slap...... harder.

Hazama: Who's..... this kid?

Itami: He's name was jack Washington.

Hazama: Jack Washington? Hmmm, I need to report back to the diet meeting. Anything else?

Itami: No sir

Hazama: Your dismiss.

Itami left the office, leaving general hazama in chair. His mind was fill with questions.

Hazama: *Though* Jack Washington. What was that last name he has look familiar?

Meanwhile with lelei, rory and tuka (Yes her)

We see three girls were sitting in the cafeteria that the JSDF gave them. The three talk about the accounted of jack and USCF.

Lelei: So, Did you think that jack was immortal.

Rory: Yes, He's quite too young at his age and his a fox demi-human apostle.

Tuka: I never see a fox demi-human apostle in Falmart.

Lelei: None of them have. They said no demi-humans were not allow to become apostle.

(A/N: Wow, Racist >:[ )

Rory: Don't let his size fool you, he has a aura to kill. I felt since, I allow him to sit on my lap.

Tuka and Lelei: Eh?

Rory: Nevermind that, I wish I could meet him again.

....

Location: Falmart, Damuis hill.

3rd person pov

Jack: *Sneeze* Did someone said that?

He decided to annoy it, the base began to grow bigger. Until a soldier came with a box.

USC Soldier: Sir! It's from you.

Jack: Thanks, You're dismissed.

USC Soldier nodded and walkaway. He decided to open it, Until a box open revealing a cute little fox.

 He decided to open it, Until a box open revealing a cute little fox

(Author has died of cuteness)

Jack: *Gasp* Mr. Pipa! What are you doing here?

Pipa jumps on jack, He licks him in the cheek, making jack laughed.

Jack: Hey! Stop licking me.

He pats pipa on the fur and puts him the head, He decided to visit alnus hill one day for a non-aggression.

To be continue

======

A/N:...... damnit, No joke!