Chapter 3: Defending the bunny village (I guess)

A/N: I back.

=====

LOCATION: Falmart, Warrior Bunnies village.

[3RD PERSON POV]

We see people with bunnies ears in their heads ready for defense against the empire. One of the leader named Tyuule, A warrior bunnies tribe leader who must protect her village against zorzal army.

Meanwhile with zorzal.

We see a blonde man, standing his tent has he was planning to attack the warriors bunnies tribe...

The blond men was prince zorzal.

Zorzal: Are the army ready?

Imperial commander: Yes prince, The army is ready. We commence the attack on the warriors bunnies tribes.

Zorzal: *Evil smile* Good, We're will be glory to the empire.

Meanwhile with the army.

The imperial army marched towards the warriors bunnies tribe. They 50,000 army, 15,000 Orcs, 5,000 beastman and 1,000 wyverns corp.

Unknown to them, The imperial are heading to their deaths.

=====

LOCATION: Skies above Falmart.

We see a VTOL plane heading to the battlefield, Inside was Jack, Cleaning his sword.

Jack: *Smell* You are close prince.

Meanwhile in the land.

The imperial army marched towards the warriors bunnies tribes has they can see the village not far from here. The imperial use warcry as they charged towards the warriors bunnies. They started purging anything in the village. The tribes were getting slaughter, Until....

*EXPLOSION SOUND*

*EXPLOSION SOUND*

The explosions erupts, Killing any imperial soldiers in the process. This shock the imperial soldiers. They hear a sound coming from the sky. They see a giant metal bird with green colour on it.

Imperial soldier 1: W-What in the goddess name is that!?